Travel Aruba - perfect Caribbean

Chanelite

O.G.
Jul 4, 2010
I'm not sure if anyone has said this before but for Caribbean shopping, Aruba has to be the best. they have Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Ferragammo and so much more.

The beaches are tdf and the weather is perfect most of the year.

I have to say I was a little bit dissapointed in the shopping. I haven't been to all the Islands but so far I liked St Thomas best. I agree about the beaches though.

I go there twice a year and i also have to say the shopping isnt what it used to be.
Gucci used to be REALLLLY cheap there and now its only like 10% lower.also Yurman jewelry is only 10% lower.Shopping there has taken a hit but i adore the island!

Ive stayed at MANY places in ARuba,
I have to say that i adore the Radisson there the best.I had the worst experience at the Westin....The Renaissance is great for peace and quiet...i DO LOVE that private island.I go there with NO kids and plans to do nothing but sit on the island.It has ALL the good stores right in it but the hotel itself is pretty run down these days.
I definately preferred the Radisson overall...depends what u r looking for.The Radisson had the nicest staff I have ever seen in all my travels.and Im SUPER picky...lol