Artsy???

Well I'd never heard of a Damier Ebene Artsy before (until I read this thread) and have just got home now from a day at the mall and I've spotted two of these out and about today :shocked: very weird! :alien:

I was in Starbucks a few minutes ago and I saw one of these abominations...unfortunately for the girl, I also had my Artsy with me(Mono). I told my husband I was disgusted and I wouldn't let her off the hook easily. So I asked her where she got her purse and she tells me" I bought it on Canal Street in NY...is that where you got yours too?" So I say, no, I bought my bag from an LV boutique and that I don't condone fakes...they're illegal and ugly. She walked off in a huff.

I was in Starbucks a few minutes ago and I saw one of these abominations...unfortunately for the girl, I also had my Artsy with me(Mono). I told my husband I was disgusted and I wouldn't let her off the hook easily. So I asked her where she got her purse and she tells me" I bought it on Canal Street in NY...is that where you got yours too?" So I say, no, I bought my bag from an LV boutique and that I don't condone fakes...they're illegal and ugly. She walked off in a huff.

:yahoo: