• galliera GM

• delightful GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Placebo

Apr 13, 2012
Hi everyone,
I m buying mono bag and I m not sure which one is better for me :smile:
I like artsy but dont like open top...
and galliera is my love from long time ago but i m not sure how good does she age.
I m also considering delihgtful GM as some kind of mix between artsy and galliera, what would you do?
Im 5'7 tall/110.

Thank you

Both Artsy and Gal are open top but they are quite safe in the way that it tucks right under the arm making it difficult for someone to pick your items inside the bag. Artsy takes a while for the handle to break in before it gets comforty on your shoulder. I have mine for 2 - 3 yrs and only recently it gets comforty on my shoulder. I have to say I don't carry frequently due to the handle.

As for Gal, I don't have one but according to many TPFers, it is a very comforty bag but it does not age as well as the Artsy. I would love to get a Gal before it discontinues as mentioned by some TPFers.

You can't go wrong with either one as both are gorgeous bags. Have fun shopping :smile:

I was thinking about these two too! I tried on the Artsy and it really hurt my collarbone. I know that people say that over time it will soften up but it was so uncomfortable and painful that I couldn't even imagine waiting. Then I tried on the Gal and it was very comfy. So she came home with me. Now to just use her.......lol

I was thinking about these two too! I tried on the Artsy and it really hurt my collarbone. I know that people say that over time it will soften up but it was so uncomfortable and painful that I couldn't even imagine waiting. Then I tried on the Gal and it was very comfy. So she came home with me. Now to just use her.......lol

I got my Mono Galliera one year ago and haven't used her much either. I'm considering selling her for the Delightful MM. What do you think?

I have both and love them both the same but I do feel more secure with the Galliera since it has the snap closure on top..The handle on the Galliera is a little more comfortable for me but I would highly recommend either one.

I got my Mono Galliera one year ago and haven't used her much either. I'm considering selling her for the Delightful MM. What do you think?

How come you haven't used her much?
For me I hardly use any of bags with vachetta because I'm scared of getting them dirty so I just stare at them lovingly in the closet. Haha

Both Artsy and Gal are open top but they are quite safe in the way that it tucks right under the arm making it difficult for someone to pick your items inside the bag. Artsy takes a while for the handle to break in before it gets comforty on your shoulder. I have mine for 2 - 3 yrs and only recently it gets comforty on my shoulder. I have to say I don't carry frequently due to the handle.

As for Gal, I don't have one but according to many TPFers, it is a very comforty bag but it does not age as well as the Artsy. I would love to get a Gal before it discontinues as mentioned by some TPFers.

You can't go wrong with either one as both are gorgeous bags. Have fun shopping :smile:

I tried artsy and it looks so big and not that flattering to my figure - maybe it s because it looks different when empty.... i couldnt wait 2-3 y to wear it comfortably:P

thank you for your help!

I tried artsy and it looks so big and not that flattering to my figure - maybe it s because it looks different when empty.... i couldnt wait 2-3 y to wear it comfortably:P

thank you for your help!

I know what you mean. I shared the same thoughts as you when I first tried Artsy. I don't usually carry big bag and Artsy looked huge to me and it looked really weird when I carried it. My SA told me that I should give it a go and it will definitely look much better after it has seasoned. I took her advice and never regret it. Although the bag was sitting in the closet most of the time for the past 2-3 yrs, I decided to take out recently again. I hang the bag on the door knob for 2 weeks loaded with heavy books. The handles does soften a lot more.

I had an artsy and now have a galliera. The artsy is absolutely gorgeous. I felt safe with her too. I sold her because she was all up in my armpit all the time. Not good for me, especially during summer :sad:. I just purchased a galliera and Wow! She is so feminine and comfortable. I sometimes forget that I am carrying her. The artsy was more of a labor of love.

I have them both and boy I love them so. :lol:
The Galliera is very comfortable. The artsy is also comfortable but does tend to sit right my armpit.

You can't go wrong with either of these bags
Good luck

The artsy is gorgeous !!! I absolutely love mine!!! I don't wear her on my shoulder though, I carry her in the crook of my arm and she is fairly comfortable (I was surprised because everyone complained about her being a little hefty). I also tried on the galliera and I liked it but it felt way too small (especially since the GM was discontinued)