Artsy Overload

Oct 1, 2010
Need opinions. I have an Empreinte Noir Artsy and a mono Artsy. I recently bought another Empreinte Artsy in Earth. I don't think I need 2 brown artsy bags, right? What to do!!! I use my empreinte pieces more bc of the weather, but I do love the look of the Mono Artsy....just nervous with vachetta. Should I sell the mono?

Lucky girl! If you don't need to sell the mono, I say keep it for those days you might be out and about where the leather ones would get scuffed. The mono is so hearty. As for the vachetta handle, once it's patina'd it's not much to worry about. However, having said that, if the vachetta worries you that much...sounds like you want to sell it as you have the leather ones that you may be using more. Perhaps give it a few weeks without using the mono and see if you miss using it? GLD

I have the Artsy in Earth and love it! I favor leather over canvas so I would sell the mono artsy! Empreinte leather is very durable but be careful. Not to rub it against concrete and things of that nature and you should be fine!

I'll attach a pic for you :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 738
You can never have too many artsy's... I would keep the mono as it is more carefree and lighter than the empriente (which I love too). I am actually considering adding a second empriente in galet. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406657515.472865.jpg

I would still keep the Mono, it's such a pretty bag and still different enough than the empreinte....I have a mono artsy, artsy in ombre and aube and don't think its too much or that they are too similar...do you still use your mono?

You can never have too many artsy's... I would keep the mono as it is more carefree and lighter than the empriente (which I love too). I am actually considering adding a second empriente in galet. View attachment 2701599

I have to say that I'm with DznrBagLvr. I have the exact 3 Artsys that she has (Artsy is my favorite LV) and I have considered selling my Mono bag and replacing it with the Pochette Metis (I feel like I have a lot of big bags).

My problem is, I don't feel like I can part with the Mono Artsy! Every time I see it on someone else, I fall in love with it again!:biggrin:

So even though you have two brown bags, they are same in design but very different in materials. I think you can justify keeping the Mono.:graucho: