Artsy or Speedy 30 in Black?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here in Southern California, we are having a "massive" rain storm and I haven't been able to get to the mall today to compare the speedy vs the artsy. It's supposed to rain all weekend so I wanted to get your opinions before I get a chance to go there in the morning. I'm so impatient that I thought about just ordering online but I don't want to make the wrong decision!

Help me decide ladies!!!:P

2. Well, I bought the Speedy 30 in Black today so that gets my vote!!

I have the Mono Artsy MM and while this bag is sooooo pretty, the huge bottom really gets on my nerves. Also, the bag is all "up in my armpit" and I am 5'2" and 115 pounds. It's not bothersome, but not super comfy, either. Also, the bag is heavy. It will be even heavier in leather. Here are some mod pics...maybe they will help a little.

Attached Files:

3. I of coarse vote for the Artsy.. It's a beautiful special bag. I just love my Emp Artsy!

4. +1

5. I saw the black Artsy today and it is beautiful! It really didn't feel heavy to me. I love it in black.

6. I think I need to make a trip to the LV store to see this purse in person.

7. Artsy!!!!

8. Speedy for me

9. I got a black artsy tonight:smile:

10. Speedy. I have both the Artsy and Speedy 30 in infini. The Artsy is gorgeous but in my opinion much heavier than the Speedy. That's why it gets my vote!

11. Please let me see!!! No one has revealed it today

12. I ordered the black artsy today from the website! Artsy get my vote. But already have an infini speedy..

13. I'm not home right now. I will post pics first thing in the morning :smile:

14. Can't wait to see!!!