Which should I go for?

• Artsy

• Bellevue GM in pomme

• Both ! If so, which first?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 16, 2008
Hey :biggrin:!!

Hope you guys are doing well !

I'm stuck between the two right now. Personally I haven't actually seen many people carry around the bellevue, and so I was wondering what your opinions are on this bag. Do you think its classy? Attractive? Ugly? Strange?

Do I go for the artsy and not the bellevue... go for both?

I don't know what it is about the bellevue, its different in a weird way, but I somehow find myself getting very attracted to it.

I don't know..... sigh ......

Your opinions would really help out!! :heart:

Mar 16, 2008
Of the two, I actually like the Artsy better... Good luck choosing!
Hey! Thanks for replying so quickly :smile:. Yeah the Artsy was my first choice. I guess its because the vernis line is my favorite that is throwing me off.

What do you think of the bellevue? Worth it? Not so nice?

sophiae

Bang Tidy!
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
six feet under the stars
It's cute, but I think you get more function out of the Artsy, versus the fashion you'd get out of the Bellevue. I don't think you could go wrong with either, though.

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
I love love love my Bellevue GM in Pomme! I really need to post pics of my beauty! I like both of these bags but opted for the Bellevue GM.

I found the Artsy to be more boho chic and for that reason it didn't work as nicely with my professional life...and that is the life I live 40 prime-time hours a week!

The Bellevue is uber chic, striking in Pomme, and so edgy and "artsy." I think you know where I am going...it is lovely and I think you should get it!

I recently purchased the Bellevue in Pomme. I almost returned it to get a Galliera.. Im so happy I didn't.
The color is TDF. I have gotten so many compliments and stares..it's a real head turner in the Pomme color (and teh color is being discontinued). I have no problems with the shape or not sitting right on my shoulder. The Arsty is beautiful but to me its just another mono bag and I didn't need another one...but hell, if you can get both then go for both.

good luck with your decision..

bluebrooke

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
Texas
I love the Artsy but it will be around for a long time I'm sure. Since the pomme is being discontinued I would get the Bellevue GM in pomme!