Artsy MM vs. Delightful MM

Which would you keep/sell.

• Artsy MM

• Delightful OM MM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I would let the Artsy go if I was forced to choose; it's sexy to look at but the Delightful is hands down more lightweight and comfortable which is a lifesaver if you plan to wear it all day.

Dany_37

Humble, Grateful, Blessed!
Jul 27, 2012
Shocked to see so many votes for the Delightful but I do understand why though. It's more comfortable on the arm and to carry for long periods of time. I'm actually carrying it today!

forever.elise

Jan 7, 2014
San Francisco
I have both and I wouldn't think of getting rid of either.
The Artsy isn't a bag I would grab if I was going to be out all day.
The Delightful is my most use bag. It's soooo comfortable.
If you must pick one I would say the delightful.
But I would bet money if you sell your Artsy you will regret it.
Good luck!

Completely agree! I've seen the delightful as people's everyday bag, and it can really take a beating. I think that the Artsy is a bag that will always remain gorgeous because the braided handle, and usually will have a better patina and overall look because less leather. The Delightful has a lot of vachetta that can look dirty if used as an everyday bag overtime, but will remain so comfortable like a good broken in pair of shoes.
I would keep both, one for your no fuss bag (Delightful) and keep the Artsy for she you want to put a outfit together and go out.

Dany_37

Jul 27, 2012
Completely agree! I've seen the delightful as people's everyday bag, and it can really take a beating. I think that the Artsy is a bag that will always remain gorgeous because the braided handle, and usually will have a better patina and overall look because less leather. The Delightful has a lot of vachetta that can look dirty if used as an everyday bag overtime, but will remain so comfortable like a good broken in pair of shoes.
I would keep both, one for your no fuss bag (Delightful) and keep the Artsy for she you want to put a outfit together and go out.
You know...a colleague of mine said the same thing. Dang it, this is really really hard!!

Dany_37

Jul 27, 2012
Well ladies I really appreciate all of your comments, thoughts and opinions! With much trepidation I decided to sell the Artsy and it sold within hours of me placing it on eBay and for the price I wanted. Thanks to everyone!

Butterflyweed

Oct 31, 2014
Good evening ladies!!

Really need your opinions/thoughts. I have the Artsy MM and the Delightful OM MM but I'm thinking it doesn't make sense to have both since they are really similar bags. Both are beautiful but I feel like they both serve the same purpose...so my question is if you had to choose between the two...which would you keep/sell and why? Please help!!

Delightful, definitely!

Laila071

May 28, 2014
Delightful gets my vote. I have had them both. The artsy hurt my shoulder and was so wide, that I bumped into things all the time 😕

Lv frenzy

May 8, 2015
I have artsy in both the prints even delightful, I tend to lean towards my artsy 😊thats just me😄I wld say keep your artsy she is so beautiful 😍