Artsy MM or Trevi PM

Artsy MM or Trevi PM

• Artsy MM

• Trevi PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

miacostigan

Nov 30, 2012
I know they can't really be compared as they're totally different, but which do you like better as an everyday bag? I'm 5'8 130lbs and generally love bigger bags. Do you think the Trevi is too small? Haven't gotten to see it in person yet.

Last edited:
Hello. You and I are about the same height and weight and I have both Artsy MM (mono and Azur ) and Trevi PM. I love my beautiful Trevi. She doesn't look to small on me because I have a lean frame. Trevi is my special ladylike bag. My Artsys are equally gorgeous, but they are better for an every day choice.

Hello. You and I are about the same height and weight and I have both Artsy MM (mono and Azur ) and Trevi PM. I love my beautiful Trevi. She doesn't look to small on me because I have a lean frame. Trevi is my special ladylike bag. My Artsys are equally gorgeous, but they are better for an every day choice.

+1

I use my Trevi PM year-round and am very happy with it, it holds an amazing amount of things and is climate-carefree. BUT the Artsy is more informal and smooshy so you run less risk of bumping or scraping it against hard surfaces in your everyday life (i.e. crowded public transport, etc). So if you want a beat about bag - Artsy!