Artsy MM or the Palermo GM??

Mar 27, 2010
I just bought the Palermo GM yesterday. I needed a bag for travel and for work. But the Artsy MM is actually quite large and has lots of pockets. I am wondering if I should possibly trade for the Artsy. Does anyone use the Artsy and carry quite a bit in it? How does it hold up?

I appreciate any feed back you can provide!! Thanks!!

I have the Artsy. At first it was uncomfortable, but the more I used it, the handle softened up. I would keep the Palermo though since between the two it is more comfortable.

Since you're wanting a large bag for traveling I would keep the Palermo. It's versatile with the strap, has a zipper to keep things secure and overall would travel better. If it were just a choice of which bag to carry as an everyday bag I would exchange for the Artsy. I have the Artsy MM and love it, unlike some I don't find the handle uncomfortable at all and looking at my avatar you can see my shoulders are not that massive or big.

I just bought the Palermo GM yesterday. I needed a bag for travel and for work. But the Artsy MM is actually quite large and has lots of pockets. I am wondering if I should possibly trade for the Artsy. Does anyone use the Artsy and carry quite a bit in it? How does it hold up?

I appreciate any feed back you can provide!! Thanks!!

Honestly...I SIMPLY ADORE my Artsy MM. And judging from the compliments I'm getting from strangers they are too. The bag gets so nice & slouchy...all the pockets make it my most organized bag ever...and the handle is softening up nicely. It looks great on my shoulder and on my arm. I have #5 LVs and this is my favorite ever:smile: