Artsy MM mono or Sully MM Mono

monhelu

LV Newbie
Feb 28, 2010
Should I exchange my Artsy MM mono with a cloth made in usa label for a
Sully MM with a leather made in France?

Seriously it is a cloth brand new and super cheap looking!!!!!!! It says made in the USA with imported materials.

I can not figure out how to get the photos up. It is saying unable to load, invalid or pic to large.

The sales reps are not going to be happy with me, I have been there going back and forth for weeks. My 30th day for exchange is up on the 1/23.

Thanks!

Definitely the artsy. The sully is definitely not made as well. None of the SA's at the store I went to liked the Sully at all. They said the bottom was made to thin and the sides of each bag stick out awkwardly. They actually said it would crack with time because of this. The handle is also too short.

I just bought the artsy last Saturday. Mine also says Made in the USA. It does not say with imported materials. It looks like all the other tags inside my bags.

Currently own:

Boetie MM
Artsy MM Monogram
Bloomsbury PM
Rivington GM
Alma MM Amarante
Alma PM Amarante
Eva Clutch monogram and damier

There is the normal leather tag that says "Louis Vuitton France"

And there is another tag inside that is cloth attached inside that says
"made in USA with imported materials"
Which looks very "off" but it is authentic bought from
LV store in Stanford. It just threw me off as my other two Louis bags don't have this cloth label....

I'm keeping the artsy
The tag just really threw me off
I thought I got a bag from a "bad" batch or something,
But I feel a lot better with the explanations from others that know about the cloth tag.
I'm still going back to my store and call around to see
If there are any without this tag