Artsy mm Empriente

uhpharm01

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
I've been thinking about getting the Artsy Empriente instead of the Artsy mm Monogram due the possibility of the cracking of the canvas. I'm only 5
Feet tall. I'm really short but I really like this purse. What is the pro and the cons to owning this purse? Has anyone had any Problems with this purse? I'm thinking of getting the black leather. I just love the gold hardware. I've already looked at this purse twice and One time I did try it on at the store. It's was so comfortable on my shoulder and under my arm. It's so beautiful in person.
Thank you.

This bag is awesome!!! I have the black one and love it! It has a little shine to the black and it looks great!! Being black it also does not look as big as the monogram one does when you carry it. Get it! I would buy it all over again. I got rid of three bags to get it and have not looked back!!

I have the infini artsy, it fits so much and I get excited to wear this bag even after almost a year of owning it, it does get heavy especially on the shoulder after a while, it's not for a whole day shopping marathon in my opinion but otherwise it's awesome ! I think the leather will hold up for a long time because it's very thick , good luck with your purchase !

I'm 5'0 about 100lbs petite and I have the artsy mono, azur, and empriente infini. I love them all but the infini looks best on my small frame as it molds to your body nicely. You can't go wrong with black. You will not be sorry! You may want to check out the Petites clubhouse for mod shots.

One of my best friends and her sister are only five feet tall and they both have and love their artsy bags. I don't think it looks too big on them. If you love it then go for it, it's a fabulous bag!

Im 5'4.. I sold my infini artsy.. The reason is : the bag is heavy. Total i use it not more than 5 times. Lots of member here is a big fan of this bag. Actually me too, artsy empriente is so pretty, but for me is useless if its only sit on my shelf.. :smile:
Good luck on deciding.

I have two Emp. Artsy, one in Ombre and one in Aube. I love everything about the bag except it's heavy even when empty. If you don't mind the weight, definitely go for it.

I have two Emp. Artsy, one in Ombre and one in Aube. I love everything about the bag except it's heavy even when empty. If you don't mind the weight, definitely go for it.
Thank you.
This purse even when it's empty wasn't heavy to me. I can afford this purse. I just feel really guilty for spending 3,150.00 on a purse. But that leather is just amazingly beautiful to me.

I have the artsy empreinte in noir and it is probably my #1 bag out of all my bags beating out even my Chanel classic flap. I almost didn't get it but was encouraged to get it in store by a fellow tpf-er and I'm so glad I did! I also had a lot of guilt but got over it pretty quickly :smile:
I'm 5'3" and do not find it too heavy for average everyday wear. As others have stated, I would not wear it if I had to carry it all day without putting it down. But, for going to work and running errands like grocery store, etc., it is just fine. I am actually thinking about getting a second one in Earth.

I have the artsy empreinte in noir and it is probably my #1 bag out of all my bags beating out even my Chanel classic flap. I almost didn't get it but was encouraged to get it in store by a fellow tpf-er and I'm so glad I did! I also had a lot of guilt but got over it pretty quickly :smile:
I'm 5'3" and do not find it too heavy for average everyday wear. As others have stated, I would not wear it if I had to carry it all day without putting it down. But, for going to work and running errands like grocery store, etc., it is just fine. I am actually thinking about getting a second one in Earth.

Thank you so much.