Artsy MM Empreinte Noir MOD shot Warning: Chunky Monkey inside

love! congrats.

Congrats! Love the black noir empreinete. You still look very Fashionable still :P

Congrats, and she looks great on you!!!

Hot mama...you look great and Artsy is just beautiful on you. Congrats!

What an adorable little peek a boo! :amuse:

Beautiful!

Congrats! Beautiful bag and you look great!

Thanks guys :smile:

Looks great on you and you look amazing :smile:

Thank you!

I think it looks amazing on you and your outfit looks cute to me. About the baby weight... Don't get discouraged about losing it! I had two back to back and it has taken me a year and a half to lose 45 lbs. Try to exercise while she's down for a nap or take her out in a jogging stroller. Eating is important too! We have a weight loss for LV club that keeps a lot of us accountable. :smile:

I had mine back to back, too. I've already lost 40 lbs. But, I gained 85 (YIKES!!!!) with my 1st, lost 50 of that and then I got pregnant again. My poor body lol

Love the bag!! Congrats!! After my triplet pregnancy, I started running to get the weight off. It literally fell off and lucky me, I became addicted to running!!

I used to love running. It's so hard to find the motivation when you're so out of shape lol. You rock!

Super cute! Love this bag!!

Lovely, congrats! You look awesome!

congrats!!! :smile:

Thank you!

Looks gorgeous!! I never gave this bag a second look until your beautiful mod shots! We're about the same build. I had 2 kids too so I know what it's like.... I'm trying to lose some weight too.... I wake up at 4:30am to hit the gym from 5am-6am and then come home, shower, get my kids ready for school, and then get myself ready to go to work from 10am-7pm. Needless to say it's exhausting. The only things that keep me happy and motivated are my wonderful kids, awesome DH, and LV of course!