Artsy in damier??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I read on another board that the Artsy is also coming out in the damier
    pattern. Can anyone here verify that? Thx!

2. I haven't seen any info but that would be amazing!

3. This would be totally amazing! I wonder if I can fit my 14" laptop in it? I've been looking around for a damier work bag.

4. Cool I would like to see this

5. that would be sweet :smile: i wish i was here to verrify though :sad:

6. I can only imagine how beautiful it would be!

7. I don't think the handle would be near as bendy with the Damier. Quite hard I would imagine.

8. It would be quite difficult to get it in there, but possible in the Artsy GM I believe.

9. My first thought.

10. I would love one in damier azur.

11. My thought regarding a Damier Artsy is this: I just don't think the Damier Canvas is as supple as the Monogram. It would lose its slouch.

12. ^^^I think the canvas is (comparing my gallieras) but definitely not the strap!

13. I take your word for it IO4M since you own two identical style bags in the two canvases. You know for sure. And, yes the Damier strap is a tough one!

14. I would be interested in seeing this as well!

15. i hope for it in azur!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice