Artsy Handle Question/Advice

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Hello Ladies!

First I want to thank you all for helping me with my last purchase decision for the Artsy Mono. Also thank so much for your wonderful compliments - you all know how to make a women feel good! I have fell in love with the bag more by the day, well it has only been one day really. Took her out yesterday while I ran some errands and a little shopping. I admit if I was having a full day of that I would definitely take a one of my other shoulder bags. But love Artsy none the less.

But I have a question regarding the handle. I really want to take Artsy on vacation with me but worried to death about ruining the handle because it is so new. I am thinking about purchasing a Python Coach Bandeau to wrap around the handle. The Coach Bandeau is like 38 bucks vs the LV Bandeau which is 165 - not to mention the LV one I would like is sold out and not willing to just buy any LV Bandeau - prefer to get the one I want. So Coach bandeau tacky?? Really want it for the airport/plane ride will probably take off when I get to my destination or maybe not. I am planning on taking both my pouchette accessories inside the Artsy along with other carry on stuff - the Artsy seems to have the most room inside. I do have a Totally MM DE I probably should take instead but so want to take the Artsy.

What do you think here about the Bandeau on the handle? And also is there some where I could see how to wrap on the Artsy handle?

Thank you all in advance for any help/opinion you provide. Love this forum!!

Last edited:
I always spray my vachetta with pale garde spray. Helps keep dirt away and if it gets wet the water spots dry.
To me nothing's nastier than a dirty handle in a pricey bag.

Hello Ladies!

First I want to thank you all for helping me with my last purchase decision for the Artsy Mono. Also thank so much for your wonderful compliments - you all know how to make a women feel good! I have fell in love with the bag more by the day, well it has only been one day really. Took her out yesterday while I ran some errands and a little shopping. I admit if I was having a full day of that I would definitely take a one of my other shoulder bags. But love Artsy none the less.

But I have a question regarding the handle. I really want to take Artsy on vacation with me but worried to death about ruining the handle because it is so new. I am thinking about purchasing a Python Coach Bandeau to wrap around the handle. The Coach Bandeau is like 38 bucks vs the LV Bandeau which is 165 - not to mention the LV one I would like is sold out and not willing to just buy any LV Bandeau - prefer to get the one I want. So Coach bandeau tacky?? Really want it for the airport/plane ride will probably take off when I get to my destination or maybe not. I am planning on taking both my pouchette accessories inside the Artsy along with other carry on stuff - the Artsy seems to have the most room inside. I do have a Totally MM DE I probably should take instead but so want to take the Artsy.

What do you think here about the Bandeau on the handle? And also is there some where I could see how to wrap on the Artsy handle?

Thank you all in advance for any help/opinion you provide. Love this forum!!
I use Apple Guard Stain and Rain Repellent on the vachetta. I have been caught in the rain, and no rain spots. I have sprayed the handles and vachetta trim twice since I purchased my speedy in December 2013. I carry her often, and June has been a very rainy month where I live, and she still looks great!!! Enjoy your beautiful bag!!!

I use Apple Guard Stain and Rain Repellent on the vachetta. I have been caught in the rain, and no rain spots. I have sprayed the handles and vachetta trim twice since I purchased my speedy in December 2013. I carry her often, and June has been a very rainy month where I live, and she still looks great!!! Enjoy your beautiful bag!!!

That's what I use ! Love it !

Wow, you got the coach pony scarf to fit the handle?! Very talented, I couldn't get my coach ponies to fit my handles. Good job.

No she actually said they are longer now. It fit nicely just picked it up! I'll have to show you. Went ahead and bought the pink and brown one too! Since I wear a lot of pink! Off to get some Saran Wrap! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum