Artsy empreinte or monogram canvas??

I am totally in love with the emp artsy, but I just don't think I could stand the weight. I would prefer canvas for this bag. Looking forward to seeing what you choose!

I had the emp artsy. While it was probably the most gorgeous bag in my collection, I hardly used it because of the weight. If you don't mind a heavy bag, go for emp. The leather is TDF!

Empriente! Weight doesn't bother me either. It's not as if we hike for 30 Miles with these bags. Worst case is we go on a 8 hour shopping trip, but there are always coffee and lunch breaks!

Get what you love. If you have a bunch of other mono bags, And love the emp- go for the emp definitely.

I have the mono artsy and love it to pieces, in fact, it's one of the few LV bags in mono that really speaks to me, and I have my speedy emp which I think is a good balance. But you have to build your collection Your way!

Good luck deciding! I think everyone would agree there is no "wrong" decision here if you are happy.

I had been lusting over this style for a while now and just yesterday got the empreinte in the earth color and I love it. I wish the handle was flatter for a shoulder fit but I always go from shoulder to elbow so it works for me :smile: