Artsy Empreinte or Azur

Tinker-Belle

May 31, 2007
To prattle on from the thread I started yesterday re bag exchange, I've decided to return the Speedy (the colour contrast between that and my Azur NF bugs me)

So now do I get the Artsy Empreinte Infini or the Azur, this will be an all year round bag I travel a lot for work so no babying!

I love both but can't decide...how sad is my life!!!!

Happy Valentines everyone :smile:

For an all year round, everyday bag I would choose the monogram artsy. But given a choice between azur and empreinte, I would choose azur. Empreinte artsy is too heavy to carry everyday.

If its all year around then empirente I have the azur but it's def only a spring summer bag unless u don't mind white in the winter then yes azur you'll get many compliments

Well since you said "all year bag and no babying" I have to recommend the infini since it's much much darker... although I much prefer the azur version. :smile: Good luck deciding!

I would have to say the Empreinte Infini because you're looking to use it year round. It will definitely weight more simply because it's leather instead of canvas, but with its darker color it won't show the dirt easily. Keep us posted on your decision :smile: