Artsy Empreinte...but which color?

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
Hello ladies,

I think it's definitely time for me to join the club. I've been looking at all of your pictures and they look absolutely amazing. My only problem is I can't seem to decide what color I should get for my new Artsy Empreinte. I've narrowed it down to three: Ombre, Aube, and Infini. If it's not too much to ask, I would like to ask you ladies to post a picture of your Artsy Empreinte in your FAVORITE outfit, a complete look from head to toe. I think it'll be fun to look at the different looks that we could come up with, plus I'm dying to find out with color will win the race :graucho:. So who's in?

Infini!!
I would normally get the Ombre, but if you have a lot of Mono and DE, I just think there are too many bags in the shade of brown. For the $$$$ you will be paying on your Artsy Empreinte, definitely go for shades that are not always available in other lines. Sorry, don't have pic. But would love to one day have one with a beautiful empreinte speedy...;)

I have the ombré...there are some pics of me with it in the lv for petites club. I wanted a bag that would be neutral, so went with ombré, but I also LOVE the infini! It was between that and the ombré. Another reason I went with the ombré was that the interior was lighter so easier to find stuff.

I find Infini too dark, unless you are looking for a black bag, then it's close. LVs are mainly brown, so Ombré is another brown. You want to stay away from purple, so Aubergine is out. Aurore is nice, red but not lipstick red, perhaps might suit you. I like Aubergine and find it to be a unique colour, dark, almost black in dark, warm light but a nice tinge of purple under daylight.