Artois MM

Sam8572

Aug 21, 2011
Hi all!
I am leaning towards getting an Artois MM but am concerned it may be too big...any thoughts? I am very petite (5'1) so am thinking the slightly smaller St Louis GM may be better? I love the zip and corners of the Artois MM

I’m 5’2” and have it on grey, it’s about the same size as a LV Neverful, it’s pretty wide and stays structured so you can’t fold in corners. I’ve started using it for travel!
Thank you so much!! If you have time, would love to see a photo of it on you for reference. Thanks again!

Hi all!
I am leaning towards getting an Artois MM but am concerned it may be too big...any thoughts? I am very petite (5'1) so am thinking the slightly smaller St Louis GM may be better? I love the zip and corners of the Artois MM
What are you looking for? Work bag, travel bag, everyday bag? I think the MM could work for the first 2, but it’s a bit large for an everyday bag in my opinion. The PM is more purse like. I really wish they made an in between size (but that’s never going to happen).

MM is a decent work and travel bag (heck, I even used it as a gym bag). It's large, and it works on my 5'7 frame. It may be too big for someone under 5'4. I just get terrified about scratching the leather at the bottom - obviously I didn't think that through.

It's not been getting much love since lockdown + my shoulder issues. I end up using a leather backpack instead...

Hi! I’m 5’4 and I adore my Artois MM. I use it as a work/travel bag because I carry my laptop. I debated getting the St. Louis, but I really needed something more structured. I love it so much I’m debating getting another color!

• Love
Reactions: cap4life and Swanky
I am 5'2 and I have the Artois PM and feel that its the perfect size for someone who is petite. I would go with the Artois over the St Louis , especially if you plan on using it as an everyday/work day bag.

Reactions: Guesswho
Just wanted to come back on this thread and update, after two months of having my Artois MM and using it HEAVILY as a carry all, toddler bag, diaper bag, black hole at times at the end of the day type bag, I have nothing but great thoughts and love for it. It has shown its true colors as a workhorse and is so durable, especially during the times I throw it in the backseat with one arm carrying my toddler. It’s helped carry items out of grocery stores and my canvas and leather corners don’t have even one mark or scratch/scuff on them. I’m so happy I chose it over the Saint Louis, I know with my lifestyle and intentions for this bag the SL probably wouldn’t have lasted me in the long run. But yeah you guys, I forgot how much I loved having a tote (WITH a zipper), and having something that was not a neverfull.

Oh and my toddler loves it too He’ll grab it for mom, knowing we’re about to leave for an outing. So I guess for OP here’s a mod shot of the Artois MM on someone who is about 3 feet tall

FD7D1126-28D8-48F6-A243-A8E245DF49D0.jpeg

Just wanted to come back on this thread and update, after two months of having my Artois MM and using it HEAVILY as a carry all, toddler bag, diaper bag, black hole at times at the end of the day type bag, I have nothing but great thoughts and love for it. It has shown its true colors as a workhorse and is so durable, especially during the times I throw it in the backseat with one arm carrying my toddler. It’s helped carry items out of grocery stores and my canvas and leather corners don’t have even one mark or scratch/scuff on them. I’m so happy I chose it over the Saint Louis, I know with my lifestyle and intentions for this bag the SL probably wouldn’t have lasted me in the long run. But yeah you guys, I forgot how much I loved having a tote (WITH a zipper), and having something that was not a neverfull.

Oh and my toddler loves it too He’ll grab it for mom, knowing we’re about to leave for an outing. So I guess for OP here’s a mod shot of the Artois MM on someone who is about 3 feet tall

View attachment 5358689
Too adorable for words.