Artois MM

Yes let us know! Wishing you good luck :smile:
I has an appointment at the main Goyard location last Friday and indeed, they were out of all Artois MM bags. The SA said they haven't been getting much new stock lately. I was very disappointed to walk away without a bag and they were out of stock of the two back ups I had in mind.

But... undeterred and with some spare time on my hands, I walked over to the other Goyard location at Galeries Lafayette. They had the black Artois MM in stock and a few other colors but I didn't ask which ones since I was too excited to find what I was looking for. The SA said that they had a few left and didn't mention any stock issues.

Hope this helps! I love the MM and the size is perfect for what I'm looking to use it for, a casual travel / work tote. For reference, I'm 5'2.

I has an appointment at the main Goyard location last Friday and indeed, they were out of all Artois MM bags. The SA said they haven't been getting much new stock lately. I was very disappointed to walk away without a bag and they were out of stock of the two back ups I had in mind.

But... undeterred and with some spare time on my hands, I walked over to the other Goyard location at Galeries Lafayette. They had the black Artois MM in stock and a few other colors but I didn't ask which ones since I was too excited to find what I was looking for. The SA said that they had a few left and didn't mention any stock issues.

Hope this helps! I love the MM and the size is perfect for what I'm looking to use it for, a casual travel / work tote. For reference, I'm 5'2.
That is great congratulations! Persistence pays off :smile: . I’m also 5’2 and love my MM.

Reactions: lalunia
Hi! I´m new to the forum so wanted to say hi and share my experience. I was in Paris during the weekend and went to both stores at Haussman and RSH. I asked for an Artois MM and were sold out in both places. Instead I was offered a St. Louis PM in black and yellow. I asked for more colours as I saw a cabinet full of St. Louis in geen, red etc but they just stressed they were out of stock . Is it just me or due to high demand they were not being 100% transparent?

Hi! I´m new to the forum so wanted to say hi and share my experience. I was in Paris during the weekend and went to both stores at Haussman and RSH. I asked for an Artois MM and were sold out in both places. Instead I was offered a St. Louis PM in black and yellow. I asked for more colours as I saw a cabinet full of St. Louis in geen, red etc but they just stressed they were out of stock . Is it just me or due to high demand they were not being 100% transparent?

They’d have no reason not to want to sell items that are available JMO.
Possibly they were Anjous that you saw? Or orders for others?

In my experience Paris Goyard is unwilling to sell display bags. I ran into this issue when I wanted to purchase a yellow SL on display at RSH and they told me only black was available for purchase. Perhaps the ones in the cabinet were considered display (or could be on reserve for other customers).

Reactions: starrysky7
My 13” MacBook fits easily without a case. It also fits with a case, but the canvas adjacent to the zipper does bulge a little bit when it’s zipped up.
Can you post a few pictures of the bag with your laptop in it? I'm debating between the PM and MM and worried that the PM may not leave much room for anything else with my MacBook Pro 13" in it.