Artists! Show your work!

This was my first and last time attempting to oil paint (about 3 years ago). Much more difficult than I had thought it would be. LOL!!!! I worked at JoAnn Etc (Fabric and Craft store) in high school and watched people paint all the time. It's hanging in my aunt's kitchen now. :roflmfao:

love it! reminds me of folk art (one of my other passions).

Keep em coming ladies (and gents!)

good thread!

i only do abstract since i can't draw anything realistic to save my life :shame: i haven't done any in ages and this is the only one i have a picture of on me but here goes..

I thought so! That is incredible! Is that your own design? How long did that take you???

I can't remember but I think it took me several weeks. (This was may years ago before the kid made it impossible to leave needles and silks lying around..). I think the design was a copy of a picture I saw drawn somewhere.

These are few of my paintings. The first two were done on silk fabric and the last one on a rice paper.The first two are supposed to be symmetrical. These are Korean Folk Paintings.

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 54
  • bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 46
  • aaaa.jpg
    aaaa.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 64
bagnshoofetish I LOVE your deer picture!!

I need to post pics! I look art all 4 years in high school and me and my brother are naturally talented! I mostly do weird and unusual drawings and paintings!