Article......

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
My lovely DH just walked in the door and tossed a copy of the Financial Review at me (uh oh, I thought, he's going to tell me how bad the economy is, and that I'll have to curb my spending...) but no.....there is a big article on Hermes, and info about our new boutique opening!! so..............Ok Ladies, this is going to take me a while, because it is a HUGE article, and the magazine is larger then A4, which is the size of my scanner.........please bear with me while I scan it all and attach it

Enjoy!

Attachments

• IM000010.jpg
    IM000010.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IM000032.jpg
    IM000032.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 124
You rock K.... and your DH ! :jammin: The writing is slightly blurred (at least on my screen) but it's readible.... I'm impatiently waiting to read this...There's a terrible thunder storm here at the moment, so I can stay at the computer without feeling guilty....Food shopping will have to wait!!;)

Hey K., the writing in the second page is much smaller than the first, how come ?

Edit: the third page is bigger, but quite blurry, can you improve that ?

Hey D, probably because I'm sh*t at scanning!! LOL...I'll try and fix it....it is pages and pages long, and there are pics of a paris-bombay being made.......I'll try and scan it clearer.....