Article......

1. My lovely DH just walked in the door and tossed a copy of the Financial Review at me (uh oh, I thought, he's going to tell me how bad the economy is, and that I'll have to curb my spending...) but no.....there is a big article on Hermes, and info about our new boutique opening!! so..............Ok Ladies, this is going to take me a while, because it is a HUGE article, and the magazine is larger then A4, which is the size of my scanner.........please bear with me while I scan it all and attach it

Enjoy!

IM000010.jpg IM000032.jpg
  2. tell me if you can read it and I'll upload the rest.......

3. I can read it !!

Thks !

Please upload the rest :P

4. more....

IM000014.jpg
  5. my scanner is VERRRRY slow.......

6. You rock K.... and your DH ! :jammin: The writing is slightly blurred (at least on my screen) but it's readible.... I'm impatiently waiting to read this...There's a terrible thunder storm here at the moment, so I can stay at the computer without feeling guilty....Food shopping will have to wait!!;)

7. more....

IM000018.jpg
  8. thanks katy!! tell me if it's too blurry!!

9. Hey K., the writing in the second page is much smaller than the first, how come ?

Edit: the third page is bigger, but quite blurry, can you improve that ?

10. more...

IM000019.jpg
  11. Hey D, probably because I'm sh*t at scanning!! LOL...I'll try and fix it....it is pages and pages long, and there are pics of a paris-bombay being made.......I'll try and scan it clearer.....

12. more....

IM000021.jpg
  13. m...

IM000022.jpg
  14. probably should have posted in the hermes in print thread, huh?

IM000029.jpg
  15. m...

IM000030.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice