Article in the New York Times

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nice read!!! Thanks for posting !!!!

CanuckBagLover, chinamom and pjhm like this.
  2. Really great article!!

CanuckBagLover likes this.
  3. I really enjoyed this - thank you for posting the link!!

4. CanuckBagLover likes this.
  5. Wonderful read. Thanks for posting.

6. Great article, thanks for posting, I loved seeing pictures of the workshops.

pjhm and CanuckBagLover like this.
  7. Just in case I needed any more justification for my purchases ;)

pjhm and CanuckBagLover like this.
  8. A very good read! thank you!

9. Thanks for posting this! My husband sent it to me yesterday. The article is such a love letter to H, and reminded me why I love the brand. I hope H always keeps doing things their way.

10. Thank you so much, @Madam Bijoux. What a lovely, comprehensive article and that Kelly video is TDF. :heart:

11. Thank you for posting the link. Enjoyed reading the article as well as watching the video.

12. Thanks for this. I really enjoyed it!

13. Thanks for posting!

Question: the article says the Kelly is a scaled down version of a HAC. I know the Birkin is a variation of a HAC (east-west vs north-south) but haven’t read the same about a Kelly. What’s the origin of the Kelly?

14. Thank you for posting this dear Madam. I was sent the link earlier by a friend. This is a truly romantic vision of the house and after my years as a customer, the super jaded me has to give an occasional snigger at some points. But well, let us continue to dream. :girlsigh:

GoldFish8 and Meta like this.