Article about loving the Work

I’ve only owned a Work once (Chocolate) but the handheld straps was the struggle for me to get this bag in circulation. Maybe I should give it another try and just stretch out the leather handles...

I’ve only owned a Work once (Chocolate) but the handheld straps was the struggle for me to get this bag in circulation. Maybe I should give it another try and just stretch out the leather handles...
05 Chocolate, sounds great :drool:
You could try loading up the bag and hang it on the handles for a while. I might try this with my Bronze Work :thinking:

Thanks for linking the article, I missed it as I don't often visit the main website. The Work wouldn't work for me personally, but purely from the aesthetics standpoint, it's gorgeous, especially that perforated one... :drool:
I have a 2011 Black Work w/ RGGH, so the heaviest, and I do use it for work trips when I wear my black suit. I carry it on my arm or shoulder and don’t have a problem. I get tons of questions and compliments! It’s worth the extra weight to me. I’m 45 now, so maybe when I’m older it won’t “work” for me anymore. We’ll see! All that squishy black leather almost distracts me from my meetings. :loveeyes:

Reactions: earswithfeet
I have a 2011 Black Work w/ RGGH, so the heaviest, and I do use it for work trips when I wear my black suit. I carry it on my arm or shoulder and don’t have a problem. I get tons of questions and compliments! It’s worth the extra weight to me. I’m 45 now, so maybe when I’m older it won’t “work” for me anymore. We’ll see! All that squishy black leather almost distracts me from my meetings. :loveeyes:
Sounds yummy, black and RGGH :drool:
Can absolutely relate about the extra weight, but not minding it, lol. Feel the same about my VT with GGH. Heavy as all get out when loaded up, but soooo pretty :love:. Love to "cuddle" the bag when it sits on my lap. I only do this of course, to keep my baby from sliding to the floor. No other reason...
Bal fanatics are just kooky...:blush: