Article about a specific Craftsman

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^^I believe they can redo the lettering.

2. Not any old shoe polish. Meltonian shoe polish in neutral.

3. Besides Meltonian, there is something called Creme Saphir that some European folks use; I don't think it is available in the US.

4. I think Creme Saphir is made by Colonil, which is a fairly well-known European brand.

5. love the article and the man!

6. ^ So now you know why some of our sisters here visit the store three times a week.

7. :roflmfao:
    Now... isn't it better I don't know him so you have one less person to contend with in the line? :graucho: But he is hunky-dory... :drool:

8. Ohhh PF - that picture of him on Wiki.. MAJOR:drool::drool:!
    I think I have seen him before in Judge Dredd.. just never registered who he was!

9. :biggrin::biggrin:

10. At the BH boutique there was one time that a Frenchman was putting the windows together. I'd never seen him before but he came over to play with my baby. He was sooooo handsome and had those eyes, like this craftman. I about dropped the baby! Total swoon! I wondered if he went store to store because the only other time I've seen him is when he was changing the windows again a few months later.

I told my DH and he laughed, saying that was all the DH's of tPF need - Hermes PLUS hunky Frenchmen that know how to work with Hermes goodies working at the boutiques. He did admit there is plenty of eye-candy for the boys too so he can't complain.

11. Thanks for posting!

12. I have to say I would be visiting and spending lots of time watching him...not bags!:tup:

13. :roflmfao: Queenie.. better not start naming names :roflmfao: :lol:

14. Can't say I blame them.:graucho:

15. Do post pictures after you receive it back.