art deco bracelet-1st pic I've ever posted!

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Hope this works. I have never ever posted a pic before cause I don't know how.
Anyway, this is an art deco bracelet likely from the 1920s-1930s time period. I love it and I'm hoping to get it for my 50th birthday. Thoughts?

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 590
Yay - it worked and I got a response already! Must post photos on other forums now. I took notes on how to do it from my teen son. But don't think I can master myself. :sad:

Next ? on this art deco bracelet - Do I wear alone or side by side next to WG Cartier Love?

After dinner, I will see if my son will help me post the photo of 2 bracelets together. I'm beginning to think I should wear them separately. I do not think the deco would scratch the Love and it certainly can't hop over it. But I like how deco one stands alone. However when I wear a watch, I will have to double up the bracelets!

I am so extremely sorry for posting 2 threads on this.
Even though I've been a member since Nov 2007 and have well over 5,000 posts - I'm a newbie with pictures.
When I attempt to post buddha photos later, I will only do it if I can do it on my previos thread. I promise not to start a new one!
In the meantime, I appreciate the compliments on my future bracelet (on layaway). I did ask all 3 jewelers in the longtime family very reputable store about which wrist. Two said to wear alone and the owner of store really liked the look next to my Love. He didn't seem to think it could cause any damage. But I will play it safe and wear separately. Guess my watch wearing days are over. :sad: