Arrrghhh!! Neimans Screwed Up My Order

They've been doing that a lot. The last purse I ordered online was completely different from what showed up. Just yesterday I had to return a dress I ordered b/c I ordered green and got blue instead. They need to work on their customer service!

aWW..That suxs! They should try to get you your bag and if not then at least something else that you'd might like or want at a discounted price or gift card or something. :Push: I've had my last few orders cancelled I get really MAD!!! I never call to complain, should I?

Sabrinahchan, you should definitely fight until the end. Bring the bag to the store, show them the receipt and everything and command them to either find the same bag or get something else for the same deal. Be persistent and sincere, tell them you're really frustrated because it has happened to a lot of people...

I mean, worse comes to the worse, I think Neimans needs to improve their service and be aware of what is going on... I was the "my sad paddington" girl so I completely understand your annoyance.

Sabrinahchan, you should definitely fight until the end. Bring the bag to the store, show them the receipt and everything and command them to either find the same bag or get something else for the same deal. Be persistent and sincere, tell them you're really frustrated because it has happened to a lot of people...

I mean, worse comes to the worse, I think Neimans needs to improve their service and be aware of what is going on... I was the "my sad paddington" girl so I completely understand your annoyance.

I did it! I called again! And spoke to a supervisor. They're getting me a paddington for the price I would have paid for the other bag! Hopefully they're not just lying about it!

I'm glad it's being resolved to your satisfaction. Although I buy most of my bags in person because I'm lucky enough to live near Neiman's - I have always known them to go out of their way to please the customer in the most curteous way. Sometimes, of course, it may be necessary to be firm in your position. Congrats on a happy ending!