Arrrgh! Second guessing myself. Help!

May 18, 2015
I bought the Neverfull (monogram, raspberry pink interior) today and am already second guessing my choice of interior lining. Will the raspberry color clash with the vachetta as it ages? Also, does that color bleed? I remember reading a blog where the owner said the color rubbed off on her white wallet.

Thanks
FS

I bought the Neverfull (monogram, raspberry pink interior) today and am already second guessing my choice of interior lining. Will the raspberry color clash with the vachetta as it ages? Also, does that color bleed? I remember reading a blog where the owner said the color rubbed off on her white wallet.

Thanks
FS
I'd say it depends on if you're willing to use darker / similar colored SLGs. If you love the raspberry color I'd keep it!

Thanks
FS
Is it the pivoine interior? I think it’s so pretty....it may rub onto your slgs but you can use a purse organizer to avoid, I have the patches NF with the same or similar color and I use an organizer to avoid color transfer....

This is my monogram NF with pivoine interior - it’s about three years old and I don’t do anything to protect the leather (I like it to just age naturally) so it’s pretty grubby and dark but I think it looks great with the pink! I haven’t noticed any colour transfer ever but I don’t really use light coloured accessories.

Also excuse my bags poor injury in the photo - she’s at the handbag hospital in Paris ATM and this was the only recent photo I had!

Attachments

• 53A4AD01-C198-48DE-A18D-C31EBCF12708.jpeg
    53A4AD01-C198-48DE-A18D-C31EBCF12708.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 196
This is my monogram NF with pivoine interior - it’s about three years old and I don’t do anything to protect the leather (I like it to just age naturally) so it’s pretty grubby and dark but I think it looks great with the pink! I haven’t noticed any colour transfer ever but I don’t really use light coloured accessories.

Also excuse my bags poor injury in the photo - she’s at the handbag hospital in Paris ATM and this was the only recent photo I had!
I think your bag looks awesome (except for the injury - ouch! Hope she recovers quickly :smile:)