Arrow Earring

cheremushki

Mar 21, 2016
Hi,

I noticed they are now selling earring singles in arrow and "Love". Anyone has seen it in stores/bought it? Anyone have mod shots? When I do google search, I'm not getting anything but other earrings and product shots.

I saw them on the Tiffany website, they are cute but I don't know if I would buy a single earring. Maybe someone here has a modeling shot :biggrin:

I guess it was kind of long time coming, as some of other fashionable jewellery brands are doing this... Makes more profit rather than selling a pair? But if there were more designs it would be interesting to style with it. Personally I prefer pairs(I have 2 per ear), but I wanted to see a mod shot on someone as well..

I really liked these design but I think it's too trendy and too much money for a single earring and something from Tiffanys.

I liked the "love" earring in gold alot

I think "love" would be one I wouldn't mind doing mismatch styling. Arrow would be nice to do two in one ear. But yes, I agree about trend and money part.

I tried these on in the store, and they are beautiful. They are sold as separates because they were designed to be mismatched. I actually ended up purchasing them (one arrow and one heart) but later exchanged them for something with diamonds. The arrow is a beautiful sleek earring, and the love is pretty substantial. It covered most of my ear.

Reactions: Shopgirl1996
I tried these on in the store, and they are beautiful. They are sold as separates because they were designed to be mismatched. I actually ended up purchasing them (one arrow and one heart) but later exchanged them for something with diamonds. The arrow is a beautiful sleek earring, and the love is pretty substantial. It covered most of my ear.

Ooh! If you don't mind sharing, what did you end up getting with diamonds? :smile:

Ooh! If you don't mind sharing, what did you end up getting with diamonds? :smile:
I will share my earring journey with you! I was looking for some beautiful everyday earrings to go with my YG 0.21 DBTY necklace and RG 0.10 DBTY necklace (which I absolutely love). I ended up exchanging those for the Tiffany Smile earrings in Rose Gold. They were pretty, but there was not enough sparkle compared to the DBTY. So, I then managed to exchange those for the 0.2x (can't remember exact carat weight) solitaire earrings in platinum. They provided more sparkle but were not big enough. I then exchanged those for a larger solitaire size (0.34?). Finally, I realized I was still unhappy and tried on the DBTY earrings in platinum. Thus far, I had only tried them on in YG and RG. Platinum just sealed the deal for me, and I felt it in my ❤️. So, I finally exchanged for the 0.28 DBTY earrings in platinum. I absolutely adore them!!! And I'm so thankful to my local Tiffany stores for continuing to work with me until I was 100% happy! Because of this experience and many others, I am definitely a lifelong customer! I also want to note that even though my earrings are a slightly smaller carat weight than the prong set, mine appear much larger and have more presence due to the bezels.

I will share my earring journey with you! I was looking for some beautiful everyday earrings to go with my YG 0.21 DBTY necklace and RG 0.10 DBTY necklace (which I absolutely love). I ended up exchanging those for the Tiffany Smile earrings in Rose Gold. They were pretty, but there was not enough sparkle compared to the DBTY. So, I then managed to exchange those for the 0.2x (can't remember exact carat weight) solitaire earrings in platinum. They provided more sparkle but were not big enough. I then exchanged those for a larger solitaire size (0.34?). Finally, I realized I was still unhappy and tried on the DBTY earrings in platinum. Thus far, I had only tried them on in YG and RG. Platinum just sealed the deal for me, and I felt it in my ❤️. So, I finally exchanged for the 0.28 DBTY earrings in platinum. I absolutely adore them!!! And I'm so thankful to my local Tiffany stores for continuing to work with me until I was 100% happy! Because of this experience and many others, I am definitely a lifelong customer! I also want to note that even though my earrings are a slightly smaller carat weight than the prong set, mine appear much larger and have more presence due to the bezels.

Haha! That's so awesome! Thank you for sharing. I agree with you that the DBTY bezels make the diamonds have so much more presence. I also think the diamonds they put in the DBTY line are EXTRA sparkly and that's why they are more expensive than their other diamond jewelry. Enjoy your earrings and wear them in good health!

Also, I can totally relate to your experience with Tiffany customer service. They are great and very reasonable and willing to work with you.

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Haha! That's so awesome! Thank you for sharing. I agree with you that the DBTY bezels make the diamonds have so much more presence. I also think the diamonds they put in the DBTY line are EXTRA sparkly and that's why they are more expensive than their other diamond jewelry. Enjoy your earrings and wear them in good health!

Also, I can totally relate to your experience with Tiffany customer service. They are great and very reasonable and willing to work with you.
Thank you @Shopgirl1996! I swear they put some magical gems in their DBTY line! Lol