Arrived on Vuitton.com

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. small accessories

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

3. Thanks so much for posting! Gorgeous pieces:yahoo:

4. I know most of you arent fans of the bucket, but i think im starting to love this:love:
    [​IMG]
    Maybe more then the speedy........Hmmmmmm!:weird:

5. To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed of this line. I thought I'd love the Speedy, but there's only the 30 and only one color so far!? :confused1: It looks ok, but it definitely won't make it on my list... I want the old Mini Mono back :crybaby:

6. Rica, I really like the bucket too!

Does anyone have a price list for these bags?

7. this line is kinda boring IMO(it's just so like the mini mono line that no matter what i do i never really liked it even a bit) may be its better if they have it in other colors. :confused1:

8. the speedy is around $675 & th bucket is in the $900 range i believe.:love:

9. i thought i could resist, but i think im liking the Saumur XL a little more each day... :shame:

10. I have a price list only in £ .

Saumur XL 755 £
    Samur 490 £
    Speedy 345 £
    Bucket PM 490 £
    Boulogne 500 £
    Danube 360 £

Zippy Wallet 315 £
    Pochette Wallet 270 £
    Snapped Billford and coin purse 240 £
    4 Key Holder 83 £
    Key and Change Holder 83 £

Hope it helps.

11. CUTE!!!:nuts:

12. I love the linen Speedy. And the price point is great.

13. Thanks for the pics Fetish!
    I saw these the other day on LV.
    While I love the mono mini, I only like the Saumur XL and the Speedy from the Lin line. I hope they come up with more designs soon.
    Wouldn't an Alma (regular Alma not the long one) look awesome in this line?
    I'd love it in a beige color.

I also wonder if they'll add more colors.
    I can understand LV making this new line so dark as the mono mini was prone to getting dirty easily.
    We'll see...:shrugs:

14. Thanks for posting that!

15. Waiting for mine -i LOVE THE LOOK OF THE SPEEDY(JUST LOVE SPEEDY SHAPE IN GENERAL) -i'LL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN I get it tomorrow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice