Arrgh!! They gave me champagne again!

They have figured you out. Can't you just hear them whispering when they see you coming.... "Hurry...get the champagne....it works on this one!" :lolots: Congrats!

Ha ha! They do!!! At least this time I was good! I replaced my Pomme 4 key holder which has been used every day for four years! I didn't buy a bag! And doesn't it look pretty with the Henri Bendel Lipstick charm?

Hahaha they knew exactly what to do when you walked in the door!!! :giggles:Sooo funny--but at least you got something useful AND beautiful! Congrats on splurging on a "reasonbly" priced beauty that you will use every single day and that will make you smile every time you look down at your keys :tup: P.s. When and where did you get that charm?! I adore it!

Forget that last question, I just found it online and am in love!!! Is it really heavy???

Classic! As Kath said they sure do klnow what works :P

It's lovely, I reeaaaaaly want something Pomme and this has me thinking I might get one for my spare keys. Congrats - love it with the charm too :smile:

Hahaha they knew exactly what to do when you walked in the door!!! :giggles:Sooo funny--but at least you got something useful AND beautiful! Congrats on splurging on a "reasonbly" priced beauty that you will use every single day and that will make you smile every time you look down at your keys :tup: P.s. When and where did you get that charm?! I adore it!

Forget that last question, I just found it online and am in love!!! Is it really heavy???

Here's the Henri Bendel charm! http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/Charleston-mom/Snapbucket/42D2291A-orig.jpg