Arrgh!! They gave me champagne again!

Jul 3, 2006
They have figured you out. Can't you just hear them whispering when they see you coming.... "Hurry...get the champagne....it works on this one!" :lolots: Congrats!

Ha ha! They do!!! At least this time I was good! I replaced my Pomme 4 key holder which has been used every day for four years! I didn't buy a bag! And doesn't it look pretty with the Henri Bendel Lipstick charm?

pointe1134

Feb 19, 2011
Hahaha they knew exactly what to do when you walked in the door!!! :giggles:Sooo funny--but at least you got something useful AND beautiful! Congrats on splurging on a "reasonbly" priced beauty that you will use every single day and that will make you smile every time you look down at your keys :tup: P.s. When and where did you get that charm?! I adore it!

Forget that last question, I just found it online and am in love!!! Is it really heavy???

Jul 3, 2006
Hahaha they knew exactly what to do when you walked in the door!!! :giggles:Sooo funny--but at least you got something useful AND beautiful! Congrats on splurging on a "reasonbly" priced beauty that you will use every single day and that will make you smile every time you look down at your keys :tup: P.s. When and where did you get that charm?! I adore it!

Forget that last question, I just found it online and am in love!!! Is it really heavy???

Here's the Henri Bendel charm! http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i399/Charleston-mom/Snapbucket/42D2291A-orig.jpg