Aromatherapy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :love: Hey! What's your favorite scent for your home and what do you use such as plug ins, candles, sprays, oils, etc?

I am in love with Bath and Body Works wall flowers. I alternated between Sweet Pea and Cucumber Melon. It's the first thing people notice when they come over and I get a lot of compliments. I also like the oil bottles with the small sticks. I don't know the name for them.

2. I've wanted to try the wallflower things - do they really last long? Right now I use essential oil diffuser things.

At first its kind of super strong and almost sickening but then it tones down and is pleasant...

3. i love wallflowers too. people are always asking me where to get them. the refills last about 6 weeks.

4. I make soap so my apartment smells like something else every time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice