Army Green Is The NEW Black...Look at my boots!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received a text from my SA at NM that I had to come in and it was urgent! So I meet him in the shoe department and evil as he is... revealed a pair of thigh high CL army green canvas boots with gold buttons that climb all the way to the top! Such a rare beauty that happens to be my size and the last in the company. What is a girl to do but take them to a safe home and start hunting for clothes... any suggestions? :idea:

Attached Files:

2. OMG! I love your boots! :faints: How about a nice dress or skirt with a fierce jacket?

3. I will post better pics tonight... these don't show green well enough... sorry!

4. Mj - those are HOT! Love the army green!

5. Those are pretty fabulous! Can't wait to see more pictures.

6. HAWT!!! I love them!

7. Those are HOT!!! I love the color!!

8. DEFINITELY A KEEPER, you can pair those with so many things!!!!! leggings, dresses, skirts. jeans(maybe). They are HOT HOT HOT!!! and look great on your legs!

9. #9 Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    those are going to stop traffic! They are the bomb!!! Congrats on getting the last pair:cloud9:

10. that's really nice for the SA to do that. Congrats on such a gorgeous pair of boots!

11. Fabulous, MJ!

12. Love the boots!!:biggrin:

13. So hot. A pair of leggings and a biker jacket.

14. Girllllllllllll those things are HOT! I would wear them with anything and dare someone say something!! but really you could do anything esp. skinnny jeans, skirts, leggings.. etc.

15. I love love love them and your AV! Congrats.