Army by Yves Salomon Parka Sizing?

Feb 11, 2006
I'm making myself crazy trying to decide which size to buy.

If anyone owns this one, can you give me your thoughts on how it runs?

(I know this parka runs large but every site says to order your normal size...the problem is that without the garment measurements, it's hard to know what my "normal" size is as we all know that there is no consistency in sizing ;) )

Thanks!

attachment.php

I just recently tried this on. It is so gorgeous and comfy.

They run large. I am normally a size 8 or a M - and a size 36 parka fit me perfectly. Even roomy.

However, this skinny SA tried it on and it didn't look bad on her. I would guess that she would normally be a 4 or 6, or a S. That being said, the 36 on me while comfortable and roomy, on her it had the slouchy oversized look. So it also depends on what look you are trying to achieve.

Good luck.

tree

I just recently tried this on. It is so gorgeous and comfy.

They run large. I am normally a size 8 or a M - and a size 36 parka fit me perfectly. Even roomy.

However, this skinny SA tried it on and it didn't look bad on her. I would guess that she would normally be a 4 or 6, or a S. That being said, the 36 on me while comfortable and roomy, on her it had the slouchy oversized look. So it also depends on what look you are trying to achieve.

Good luck.

tree

Thanks so much for your input. I did order one after getting the actual measurements. You are right, it runs really large and it's almost impossible to get a bad fit going up or down a size.

I'm happy ;)