Armani Python Handbag question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I originally post under the Woodbury thread but now have a pic of my new bag (excuse the background, I asked my daughter to take a pic & this is what I got).

I still can't decide if I love it- I got wrapped up in getting a good deal on an exotic bag at Woodbury on Sunday. It was originally $2500- got it for $798- what do you think? What kind of reputation does Armani have for his handbags, in particular exotic skins?

Attached Files:

2. I think it looks nice.

But... if YOU'RE not in love with it I would pass. I personally try to only buy items I love; not because it's a good deal.

3. Oooooo, if you don't want it, GIMME GIMME!!! :drool:

Wow! I love that!! :tender:

PS-Given Armani's reputation I don't think you have anything to worry about, quality wise.

4. Thanks for your opinions!

I think I was just looking for validation on my purchase.

I already own 3 alligator bags and a ring toe lizard so *in the moment I was thinking hey now I can add Python to my list*:yahoo:-

I am familiar with most of the better exotic skin designers, I just personally wouldn't have thought 'hey I want a Python bag let me go to Giorgio Amani'. When I walked out I was feeling like it was too impulsive BUT I'm changing my tune-I think it was a great deal and a unique color that will work year round!

I've become such a bag snob- even I just laughed at myself asking about Armani quality- GEEZ- every bag can't be Darby Scott or Hermes

I think I need to ban myself from any more purchases, I've been out of control..LOL

Thanks Guys!