Armani Makeup

Oh, and the other things about their
lipsticks is they have a magnetic
lid. When you put the top back on,
it just clicks into place. No more
lipstick caps falling off in your
purse and causing a terrible mess!

AND, I'm so
thrilled with their new? mascara - Eyes to Kill.
It just won't clump! I'm a mascara fiend. It
has to be perfect before I'll use, and Armani's
is perfect.

I had been using the Maestro mascara and did not like it at all. The wand was not good and it clumped terribly. Did you ever use it? I am tempted to try the Eyes that Kill because I like the line (but just never liked the mascara)

Oh, and the other things about their
lipsticks is they have a magnetic
lid. When you put the top back on,
it just clicks into place
. No more
lipstick caps falling off in your
purse and causing a terrible mess!

Is that a new feature? I bet I have 5 lipsticks and I don't think they have the magnetic tops. I would hope I would have noticed that..... I had better go check right now!!:lol:

I had been using the Maestro mascara and did not like it at all. The wand was not good and it clumped terribly. Did you ever use it? I am tempted to try the Eyes that Kill because I like the line (but just never liked the mascara)

I hated the Maestro mascara, then I read about how great Eyes to Kill was, but was afraid it would turn out as the Maestro one. The guy at the Armani counter at Barney's assured me that I would love it. As soon as I tried it I fell in love with it, best mascara I used so far (including YSL, Dior, Chanel, Shu Uemura) also the brush is different than on the Maestro. :smile:

I posted this in the purchase thread, but Ill repost here since its related.

I picked up my summer staple foundation and some new goodies to try out!

042110011.jpg

I havent had a chance to try out the blushes yet, but Ill be back here as soon as I do!

I posted this in the purchase thread, but Ill repost here since its related.

I picked up my summer staple foundation and some new goodies to try out!

042110011.jpg

I havent had a chance to try out the blushes yet, but Ill be back here as soon as I do!

Wow, great loot! Definitely post once you've tried the blushes, I will also be making my seasonal pilgrimage to Armani soon and would like to know of some new products to try. :smile: