Armani Jeans Purse Authentication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fashionhunter95

Aug 30, 2020
Hello,
I recently saw a beautiful Armani Bag and was Wondering if this is real or fake. I Only have this picture. Could you tell me if it is real and which collection the bag is from.
EE2EB78C-33EE-45CB-959E-047260D78C73.jpeg
thankyou very much,

greetings from Germany

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Hello,
I recently saw a beautiful Armani Bag and was Wondering if this is real or fake. I Only have this picture. Could you tell me if it is real and which collection the bag is from.
View attachment 4833243
thankyou very much,

greetings from Germany
Welcome to the Purse Forum.
First of all, one photo is never enough unless it's a screaming fake. Secondly, you're in the wrong subforum. :smile: There's a dedicated Authenticate This... subforum where you can find threads for different brands, but unfortunately, there's no one authenticating Armani or Armani Jeans over there. And since this is an inexpensive brand, I highly doubt there are any paid authentication services for it.

Now, from my personal (although quite limited with AJ) experience, those aren't very highly faked bags. I'm sure there are fakes, but not that many. So just look it over, see how it feels, and use your own judgment. Also, from what I understand, AJ is a subbrand that either mostly or exclusively uses faux leather, i.e. polyurethane, for their bags and SLGs. Perhaps, if it's an older bag, it could be real leather? The bag looks nice, though. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.