Armani face fabric second skin nude makeup - too good to be true?

PuppyB

Apr 5, 2007
I have been using Armani face fabric second skin nude makeup foundation #1 for over two weeks and really like it. It is so natural, but make pores all disappear. I know there might have silicone inside, but just wondering in the long run comparing with other fundation, will there has any potential risk for skin?:confused1:

i would say you run the risk of clogging your pores and thereby causing breakouts, but as long as you cleanse well at the end of everyday you really shouldn't have a problem at all. :tup:

^^ i actually do this with my kevyn aucoin foundation because it's so thick and pigmented. it dilutes it and makes it go on very easily, plus it helps it stay put :tup:

Foundation in general has always given my face break outs, whether it's mineral powder, liquid, cream, or even tinted moisturizer. But I've read SO MANY AMAZING reviews about this foundation. Many ladies call it their HG foundation. For a while now, I've been to tempted to purchase this. I'm just too nervous to drop $45 on a tube when it may not work out for me.

This thread has been dormant for a bit, but I couldn't find a more recent discussion of this foundation - my mom gave me a tube she had bought for herself when I went to hook up their new computer for them today, and oh my God, I LOVE IT. I put some on before I started in on the computer to see how it would wear, and then checked it after I ate dinner - it was still perfect, even though I didn't feel like I was wearing any makeup. I then checked it after I made the two hour drive home, and still perfect. Totally evened out my skintone and covered my pores without being too makeup-y.

I didn't even wash my face before I put the stuff on, and I put it on over the tinted moisturizer that I had already been wearing for 4 hours and was mostly worn off. It looked like I had carefully taken the time to cleanse, tone, moisturize, prime, and then put my makeup on. I was really surprised. I've used both the Armani LSF and moisturizing liquid makeup in the past and loved both, but this really blew me away. It was also very quick to put on - very little blending required, it went right in to place and did exactly what it was supposed to.

Usually the Armani counter is really good about giving out samples, so everyone should go by and ask for one! This stuff is as good as advertised.

This is probably the best foundation I've ever used....
It doesn't look like a face full of make-up, stays looking fresh,whenever I wear it I get so many comments about how lucky I am to have such great skin....Armani had better not ever, ever discontinue it!

This is also my current favorite. It does look like my second skin but better. However, keep in mind that it is very sheer. If you are looking for medium-full coverage, this is probably not for you. Here is a pic of me wearing this foundation + Armani loose powder.

Attachments

• blah.JPG
    blah.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,514