Arizona shoppers! Premium outlet opening April 4th in Phoenix (Chandler), AZ

chinableu

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
OMG!

I'm so excited. We're finally getting a premium outlet.

Wild Horse Pass
4976 Premium Outlets Way
Chandler, AZ 85226

Grand Opening Hours: Thu - Sun: Apr 4 - 7
Thu, Apr 4: 9am-9pm
Fri, Apr 5: 9am-9pm
Sat, Apr 6: 9am-9pm
Sun, Apr 7: 9am-9pm

:party:

Here's the list of stores so far but I've heard that we're getting a L'Occitane Outlet and Cosmetic Store outlet as well.

Many more stores will be added but they're opening in phases, so here is the first phase of stores.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp?id=105

:dothewave:

I wish Simon would publish a lease plan like Macerich does, but all we have to go off of is the website store list.

I really am hoping for a few more higher-end "premium" level stores that can differentiate it from the Tanger outlets in Glendale and AZ Mills (and Outlets at Anthem).

As of right now, the only thing that catches my eye is the Movado outlet. And the DKNY, Hugo Boss, or Elie Tahari stores may hold something promising. BR Factory and Calvin Klein seem like stores that I could usually find something, even if it's not amazing.

It's not that I expect a Chanel or even Burberry outlet, but the likes of 7 for All Mankind or something. Perhaps the luxury and contemporary brands are wary of losing sales from their full-price stores in Scottsdale Fashion Square?

In a similar vein, because I don't want to open a new topic, does anyone know what store is going into the massive at-least-two-level space they're opening up center-court in Scottsdale Fashion Square by moving several stores there? Doing research, I think the best bet is Topshop/Topman, though I really want it to be a ZARA. Macerich hasn't updated their lease plans since January. But it does show Kiehl's is replacing Betsey Johnson!

Last edited:
In a similar vein, because I don't want to open a new topic, does anyone know what store is going into the massive at-least-two-level space they're opening up center-court in Scottsdale Fashion Square by moving several stores there? Doing research, I think the best bet is Topshop/Topman, though I really want it to be a ZARA. Macerich hasn't updated their lease plans since January. But it does show Kiehl's is replacing Betsey Johnson!

Kiehl's! Goody. I haven't noticed this two-level space in FS... Sweet baby Jesus let it be a Zara.

Kiehl's! Goody. I haven't noticed this two-level space in FS... Sweet baby Jesus let it be a Zara.

I'm not surprised they're putting in a Kiehl's, with the brisk business it does at Neiman Marcus at Nordstrom.

EXPRESS and EXPRESS Men on the top/second floor are moving across the hallway (to where Charlotte Russe was, I believe). On the first floor, Eddie Bauer and J. Jill are shuttered (though listed as "relocationg" on the SFS website). Two different mall employees said it would be a three floor fast-fashion type store, but that means it would take out Z Gallerie on the Palm Court level too.

I've read online that ZARA is not keen on US expansion right now, and that neither ZARA nor Uniqlo seem to want to expand beyond the fashionable NYC and California areas. Topshop, on the other hand, is opening up 10 new stores, is currently suspiciously NOT sold at SFS (but it sold at the lower volume Chandler's Nordstrom), and has big expansion plans.

(source for 10 new stores: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100467320)
(source for TopShop going where Uniqlo and Zara will not: http://racked.com/archives/2013/02/...where-zara-uniqlo-wont-the-rest-of-the-us.php)

Hope some of the houseware selection is decent. The only thing that catches my eye is UA and Saks OF. Other than that, it's like Anthem - no big deal.

Wish we had a place like Cabazon....sigh.

I had no idea FS was changing. I live walking distance away but probably havent been over there in 6+ months aside from going to Nords or Neimans--but I never go into the interior of the mall. I would love if they'd get some new exciting stores. I'm not sure what I would want, but most of what's there doesn't really appeal to me right now.

I had no idea FS was changing. I live walking distance away but probably havent been over there in 6+ months aside from going to Nords or Neimans--but I never go into the interior of the mall. I would love if they'd get some new exciting stores. I'm not sure what I would want, but most of what's there doesn't really appeal to me right now.

Agreed! I never buy clothes there.

New store on the list that I hadn't noticed before:

Armani Outlet - Anyone know what Armani lines are carried? Is it Emporio/Exchange or Collezioni?

I anticipate most of the traffic being directed towards Coach, Michael Kors, and Kate Spade.