Aritzia

Skonings

Sep 6, 2013
Hey Everyone! Does anyone here shop regulary at Aritzia? I'm just wondering if I should buy something from there now or will they be marking everything down more soon? I can't remember if they do that or not, i'm pretty sure they do...

1. The best one I've seen in 2016 was the Black Friday Sale (by brand). Sale items are final sale in-store, and refundable if ordered online.
2. Otherwise they have different % of markdowns on almost every item during Boxing Week Sale (still available now). Again sale items are final sale in-store, and refundable if ordered online.
3. Aritzia Warehouse sale. I don't know when, but there will be hundreds of people lining up outside of the warehouse.

For the Black Friday sale please see details below so that you can compare.

Everything is on sale!

All brands are 10–30% off.
Shop All Clothing

Plus, select fall/winter styles are 50% off.
Shop Sale
*Offer valid at Aritzia.com and in store from Wednesday 23rd November, 2016, 12:01am PST through Thursday 25th November, 2016, 11:59pm PST. Please note not all brands are carried at all stores. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash. Canada Only.

IMG_1483377068.807921.jpg