Aritzia Warehouse Sale in Vancouver Apr. 1 - 5

hya_been

Dec 11, 2008
If you are a fan of Aritzia and are in Vancouver, this is the deal for you! Aritzia is having a Warehouse sale April 1-5, 2010 at their Aritzia headquarters in Vancouver, BC. The location is 611 Alexander St Suite 104.

New merchandise is added each day of the sale to guarantee that there is something for everyone. Discounts are said to be 50-90% off.

The schedule for the sale is as such:
* April 1: 5 PM to 9 PM
* April 2: 8 AM to 8 PM
* April 3: 10 AM to 6 PM
* April 4: 11 AM to 6 PM
* April 5: 11 AM to 6 PM

http://smartcanucks.ca/aritzia-warehouse-sale-in-vancouver-50-90-off-april-1-5/

litebrite

O.G.
Sep 18, 2006
that sale is always madness!! poor sales guys pushing out racks of clothing only to be mobbed by girls clearing out the entire rack before it's even made it to its final destination....

touchup

Oct 9, 2009
Canada
there are a ton of Olympic stuff. they make you leave your purses at their purse check, so don't bring anything valuable! there is an area to try on stuff (just a curtained off section) so if you're self conscious wear shorts/tights. lots of the smaller sizes are gone. Jeans are mostly size 29,30,31,32. there's a lot of Olympic, Park Life items. i suggests going through the fitting room area where people dump their stuff cause that's where all the good pieces are. i found the stuff i bought dumped in the middle of the fitting room! nothing is really sorted, unless it's a new rack that they're bringing out. don't wait outside the area where they bring the racks out cause they will not stop to let you grab something, so if you spot something on a bar they're moving, just follow them! i hope that helps anyone!

Dec 19, 2008
I went today... they really had a lot of those Olympic zip ups, and tote bags. Tons of those Talula wool cashmere coats, but only in size L.
I was only there for 30 minutes, walked around twice, and was turned off by all the people fighting over the clothes that weren't even marked down much to begin with. I was so excited to leave, tbh.
There was no line up when I went, strangely empty compared to the previous years that I've went. It was a huge disappointment.

peachy_gurl

*ms. shoppaholic*
O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
British Columbia
I went during the family and friends day. It wasn't bad, everyone was nice and no crazy scratching or grabbing stories as people have mentioned before. It was actually not bad, I think if you could get into family and friends day that would be the best day to go. Sister bought Seven Dojo jeans for $35, friend bought Fidelty jeans for $30, I bought tanks for $10, talula layered top for $30. Olympic hoodies were like $40. Hope some people got some decent finds :smile:

tvvinkle

Jun 30, 2006
Vancouver
I just came back and most if not everything is further marked down.
Hoodies are now $29.99, tanks $9.99, jeans $19.99, coats/jackets are $74.99 (I think) and it's buy 4 get 1 free, the lowest ticketed item is free :smile: