Aritzia vs Revolve vs Shopbop coupons

dressaddict

Dec 3, 2010
There is this one pair of Agolde jeans I really want. It is not a pair of jeans that would be in my main rotation, so I don’t want to pay 200 with taxes for it. It is offered at Aritzia, Revolve and Shopbop. Which is my best chance to offer some percentage off promo for Black Friday? I have never shopped at Aritzia before, and it’s been a while since I shopped Revolve and Shopbop.

<3juicy

O.G.
Sep 6, 2007
There is this one pair of Agolde jeans I really want. It is not a pair of jeans that would be in my main rotation, so I don’t want to pay 200 with taxes for it. It is offered at Aritzia, Revolve and Shopbop. Which is my best chance to offer some percentage off promo for Black Friday? I have never shopped at Aritzia before, and it’s been a while since I shopped Revolve and Shopbop.
I think your best bet would be shopbop. I think they do tiered discounts for BF. I just started shopping at aritzia this year and I haven’t seen a % off site wide yet and they have “everything is on sale” sales where the discount could be as low as $5 off which is what I think they’ll do for BF. The only thing is anything on sale can only for exchanged or store credit.

juicypinkglam

Jul 26, 2011
hi there dont know about revolve but last year before black friday Aritzia had up to 50% off everything, November 18-20 (for clientèle customers only) and November 21-26 (public). The discount amount usually depend on the brand, i've seen 20% for wilfred and sunday best, little moon but don't remember what it was for agolde..
Last year on black friday, Shopbop 15% off orders over $200, 20% off over $500, 25% off over $800. On cyber monday, additional 30% off sale

Last edited:

dressaddict

Dec 3, 2010
I think your best bet would be shopbop. I think they do tiered discounts for BF. I just started shopping at aritzia this year and I haven’t seen a % off site wide yet and they have “everything is on sale” sales where the discount could be as low as $5 off which is what I think they’ll do for BF. The only thing is anything on sale can only for exchanged or store credit.
Thank you for the heads up. I would not want to shop Aritzia if they do not offer full refund on sale, as I am not even sure what my size would be for the jeans.

dressaddict

Dec 3, 2010
hi there dont know about revolve but last year before black friday Aritzia had up to 50% off everything, November 18-20 (for clientèle customers only) and November 21-26 (public). The discount amount usually depend on the brand, i've seen 20% for wilfred and sunday best, little moon but don't remember what it was for agolde..
Last year on black friday, Shopbop 15% off orders over $200, 20% off over $500, 25% off over $800. On cyber monday, additional 30% off sale
Thank you for posting what Shopbop did last year. I will have to wait and see what Revolve will do too. I remember in the past they did offer promos, but I haven’t senen one in a while.