Arguing SAs

MichSalazar

Mar 4, 2008
GRRR... Why do SAs like to argue with the customers? It is so annoying. I am in customer service myself and I get so mad when other customer service companies people act so meanly to their customers. Seriously?

The Story: Went to the outlet to try to have a purse charge send. Well the lady looked at me and was like, you know they need to call us first before we can give them the ok to charge send. I told her I had all the information they needed, she just had to call them. She told me, "didn't you hear what I said?" I replied to her "I am not driving home an hour plus some to call them, so they can call you." The SA at my store was soo freakin pissy with me. She did finally call them and talked with the SA I told her I talked with. As she was talking to him, she told me "We do not do this, don't expect us to do this again for you. We are making an exception." I couldn't believe it. She acted like it was this HUGE thing, the store it was being sent from was within our district as well.

This has been about a week now and I am still so pissed I got treated like this. Should I call corp. and let them know about it. I know other ladies have had issues with this SA before as well and on top of that, she is a MANAGER!! AHH!! I am kind of avoiding going to the outlet, but that is the only one in my area. So, I am stuck. I did stop in there wednesday, well I saw her as I walked in and I turned about and walked out.

That's a seriously appalling story! I would definitely call a higher-up and report the facts of what had happened... with a major emphasis on how you're a big fan of Coach and you hate to see the brand going in this direction (like you have so much respect for Coach and are a very loyal customer, but feel disappointed to see this happening in their store... because honestly, how could someone remain a loyal customer if they're being treated so badly? I would tell them that you know they would want to be aware of their SA's manner, what she said, etc. because you know it's not their usual standard).

This line of reasoning almost always gets results when I use it in complaint calls. :yes:

i would call corp and the manager.

i remember doing a charge send once...it was a store abour 3 hours away...they said they would not do a charge send...so i called and talked to my local store's manager and she got on the phone and called them right away...she called me back and told me to come in and do a charge send. i also got a call from the other outlet apologizing for their mistake...and this was b/c i didn't raise a stink...i know that someouts are really sticklers about charge-sends...but it depends on the person, kwim? i don't think that SA had to be so rude...kindness can go a long way sometimes

Make the CALL!!! This is what we ALL need to start doing when treated poorly by SA's, managers, the outlets in general!!!

It's getting worse everyday. It's as if we (the customer) are nothing more then a pain in their A$$ and it's getting OLD FAST!!! They will do close to nothing for alot of us to begin with, and all in all I think we're ALL TIRED of the lectures and being spoke down to by these SA's. They act as if they go so far as to even bring something out from the back for us they're "making an exception" or "this is one time only" and "don't ask again!"

I wish I would have called last time I had a bad dealing with my outlet, and won't make the same mistake twice, maybe if we all start pushing forward on these issues we'll start to see results!!!

Your outlet is my outlet.
I know of whom you speak!

She's an assistant mgr.

Chad Birth is the district manager.

Why do I know?
I once had a complaint about the same SA who was very passive-agressive with me.
Only time I've ever complained about a retail SA, anywhere, I think!

Everyone has a boss. Take your issue to someone who can do something about it.

I probably would have stopped her right there and told her that I do not appreciate that kind of treatment and I will not be taking it off of anyone. Then I would've ask to speak to her supervisor. People that act like that need to be called out on it right when it happens. And more than likely, this is not just an isolated event. I'm sure others have dealt with her mood, too.

And, don't walk out when she is in there. Go right on in and let it be known that you will not be helped by her. You didn't do anything wrong.

Stuff like this just ticks me off.

Everyone has a boss. Take your issue to someone who can do something about it.

I probably would have stopped her right there and told her that I do not appreciate that kind of treatment and I will not be taking it off of anyone. Then I would've ask to speak to her supervisor. People that act like that need to be called out on it right when it happens. And more than likely, this is not just an isolated event. I'm sure others have dealt with her mood, too.

And, don't walk out when she is in there. Go right on in and let it be known that you will not be helped by her. You didn't do anything wrong.

Stuff like this just ticks me off.

ITA with you!!!!!!!!

Even at the outlets, it's not like we're paying 30 bucks for some crappy bag, we spend good money, so we shouldn't be treated like crap. In fact, anyone spending any money in this economy should be treated with respect. I agree with Claire, and I think you should call someone.

I would call also because that is not right. Coach has a great customers service and they should be aware when one of their employee's is rude. It does not matter that they maybe doing an exception there was no reason for the SA to start off on that kind of footing. Plus exceptions are made everyday and the bag was being paid for so what was her beef.

In addition a good client, you, might be lost or not do as much business with them because of the fact that you are now turned off by that store because of her Tude...