Arguing SAs

DEFINITELY make the call! I was seething while reading your post just imagining what it felt like to be talked to like that at the outlet :mad: As much as we love Coach, we shouldn't be their b*****s and put up with abusive SAs. And someone else made a great point about spending in this economy and how we deserve to be treated even better because of it :yes:

Everyone has a boss. Take your issue to someone who can do something about it.

I probably would have stopped her right there and told her that I do not appreciate that kind of treatment and I will not be taking it off of anyone. Then I would've ask to speak to her supervisor. People that act like that need to be called out on it right when it happens. And more than likely, this is not just an isolated event. I'm sure others have dealt with her mood, too.

And, don't walk out when she is in there. Go right on in and let it be known that you will not be helped by her. You didn't do anything wrong.

Stuff like this just ticks me off.

^5 I totally agree call her out and she is probably a miserable person. I try and remind rude Sales Associates that customers pay your salary and BTW you must not like your job so where is your manager! I would contact corporate and continue to shop in that store. Sorry that person was so mean and rude to you. Oh yeah if that person is the Manager just make a call from the store phone or cell phone to the 1 800#. I would be so nice if I didn't have my cell phone and say may I use your phone I need to check a style number and report the mean SA he/she would not know what hit them!
Contact Coach 800# with the complaint while you are in the store.

Last edited:
I guess I don't understand what is so difficult about a charge send? I have never done one, so I don't know what the process is, but it seems like as of late, everyone is having a difficult time doing them.

BTW I would call someone too, that is insane for you to be talked to that way, and you know you were just one of many treated like that by the SA. Hold your head high when you walk in, and if she tries to help you, just say, "no thank you, could you please ask ANOTHER SA to assist me..." that would make her cringe, I think

I guess I don't understand what is so difficult about a charge send? I have never done one, so I don't know what the process is, but it seems like as of late, everyone is having a difficult time doing them.

BTW I would call someone too, that is insane for you to be talked to that way, and you know you were just one of many treated like that by the SA. Hold your head high when you walk in, and if she tries to help you, just say, "no thank you, could you please ask ANOTHER SA to assist me..." that would make her cringe, I think

Trust me a charge send is not hard. The rude SA was being mean and lazy! Also, the SA probably did not know how to do a Charge Send.

Also, I just contacted 1 888 262 6224 Coach Customer Service they will take a Store Complaint over the phone will need the SA or Managers name Store Location and if you have time you were in the store. Customer Service is open 7 days a week and if the office is closed call the next day just press option 3.

Last edited:
Trust me a charge send is not hard. The rude SA was being mean and lazy! Also, the SA probably did not know how to do a Charge Send.

Also, I just contacted 1 888 262 6224 Coach Customer Service they will take a Store Complaint over the phone will need the SA/Managers name Store Location and if you have time you were in the store. Customer Service is open 7 days a week and if the office is closed call the next day just press option 3.

Thanks for posting the number. I almost want to call and report this SA myself.

More than once, in other stores, I have stopped a b*tchy SA in mid-smirk and told them if they didn't want to help me that I would certainly find someone else in that store who would. I'm not normally a confrontational person and it takes a lot to get me to that point, but some stuff just sets me off.

Even if the store has a policy to not do charge sends (I don't understand that part), there are much nicer ways to say it. It takes a lot more effort and energy to be a b*tch than it does to just be polite.

Speaking of the charge sends...I think Coach needs to set some kind of coast to coast policy. These stores are not individual franchises. The rules (and prices/sales) should be the same for every location. Coach needs to step up on this issue and take a stand.

Thanks for the number. I will def call them. I am fad up with the treatment I have been getting at my outlet. I have a new job and can afford to buy some more stuff. But after the last two times I have gone, is it worth it to be treated like arse? I love my Boutique SAs. I can talk with them for hours. Thanks for everyones comments. We def don't need to put up with this anymore. We have to stick up for ourselves!!

Your outlet is my outlet.
I know of whom you speak!

She's an assistant mgr.

Chad Birth is the district manager.

Why do I know?
I once had a complaint about the same SA who was very passive-agressive with me.
Only time I've ever complained about a retail SA, anywhere, I think!

Did you call the above number to complain? She is such a b*tch. I can't believe she is in the position she is in. I think she needs to be kicked out of there.

I also agree with the coast to coast policies. I talked with Las Americas last night and told the SA there they story and she told me that I def need to call corp and complain about that SA. She said they would have had no problem doing a charge send to me. But I told her that my outlet has told me that they DO have a problem doing charge sends. COME ON PEOPLE!!!! AHHH!!! :rant:

I talked with Las Americas last night and told the SA there they story and she told me that I def need to call corp and complain about that SA. She said they would have had no problem doing a charge send to me.

Oh, Las Americas rocks! They did a charge send for me on my Lily last year and were super-sweet about it and wrapped up the bag like it was a present without me even asking :tup:

I called the new coach outlet near Cincinnati, Ohio the other day (first time that I had called) and asked the sa who answered if they had any large leather zoes and she hung up on me!! I didn't catch her name so I can't report her. I called right back and told the sa that answered the phone this time (not the same person) that I was rudely hung up on and she told me she was so sorry and couldn't have been nicer. I realize that they are busy but she could've told me she was busy right then and to call back later or something.

LOOK at all these different stories, we all need to start calling and reporting this. I know COACH has alot of customers, but I'd think we are a good portion of those faithfull and repeating customers. My fav SA is always super nice to me, but get's stuck delievering the bad news passed down by a manager. It's happened twice. Afetr the 1st time I didn't go back for quite sometime, this last time was about a month ago and I have not been back. I'm waiting til' our Iowa gal's meet-up and that's not til' Sept. 6th.

I'm sorry this has happened to you! I've had my experience with a nasty SA and it sucks that others have to go through it too! :tdown:
You should definitely share this experience with a higher-up

Your outlet is my outlet.
I know of whom you speak!

She's an assistant mgr.

Chad Birth is the district manager.

Why do I know?
I once had a complaint about the same SA who was very passive-agressive with me.
Only time I've ever complained about a retail SA, anywhere, I think!

This is my outlet too....and I am not surprised. Passive-aggressive is good way to describe more than one of the SA's there. I had a problem back in the winter when they forgot to put a key fob on my bag. I didn't realize it until I got home and wanted to do a reveal of my items on here. I called out there and the SA who answered said that I'd just have to stop back. I told them that I was close to an hour away. She said that they could hold it indefinitely for me. When I suggested that they mail it, she said no, and was getting increasingly angry with me. I asked to talk to a manager, and was told that it was no problem, they'd mail it out on Monday. I had it in a few days. I was thinking "now, was that so hard, to make a customer happy, after your store's error??"

Def. let them know. I would also let them know that you will be encouraging ALL of your friends to not shop at that particular store. Unfortunately for the SA, she probably has a sad life where the only control she has is at work.

When you call, why don't you ask for an email and send him/her a copy of this forum where people expressed outrage at the treatment you received?...I agree that having a bad day is an excuse some of the time but this SA seems to be getting more bad days than good and it is her job....