ARGHH I just can't STOP SPENDING!

I love your new wallet. It is on my wish list. I know what you mean by not being able to stop spending. That's is why I'm visiting this forum less. I 'm getting myself in to debt and that is not a positive thing for me.

Congratulations on your new wallet!

Karman, Congrats on ur new purchase sweetie :smile:

i don't think any of us tPFers can stop spending, especially on BAGS!!!
(or we wouldn't be here, right?) haha

Congrats Karman. I think that was the right choice to go with this one, since it doubles as a clutch and the gold chain makes it easy to dress up. Don't feel bad about the spending... we all have the same affliction, and we seem to all be alive and well still... don't we?? :sweatdrop:

OMG - how'd I miss this thread for SO long?!

Congrats karman! I LOOOOOVE the portefeuille accordeon!! heehee.. biased because it's the LV wallet that I have! Well my first one (my second one is on it's way to me). I've had it for almost 2 years now and it's still looking brand new!

Plus ever since I recently got the silver graffiti pochette - I found another use for my gold chain! You can attach it to your pochettes instead of the strap and there you go! New look for your pochette and reduces the maintenance to basically nil! When I did that the only piece of vachetta on my pochette is the little tab. Dresses up the pochette a bit too! :idea:

Can't wait until you get your new wallet! I hope you find it just as useful as I've found mine to be and just a bonus that it looks so good too!! :love:

congrats! I always loved that wallet since it's unique with the chain and can use it as a clutch. I know how you feel I can't stop buying stuff either! Just want more and more!

Plus ever since I recently got the silver graffiti pochette - I found another use for my gold chain! You can attach it to your pochettes instead of the strap and there you go! New look for your pochette and reduces the maintenance to basically nil! When I did that the only piece of vachetta on my pochette is the little tab. Dresses up the pochette a bit too! :idea:

Oooh! Great idea! :nuts: I do have a pochette but it's the CB one so either way there'll be lots of vachetta on it...But I can use it as a pochette extender and make the strap extra long! :nuts:

I'm not sure how long the vachetta strap is on the CB pochette, but I found the gold chain to be slightly longer than the vachetta strap (around 1cm?) so it gives you more of a drop.. and of course with the extender, you'll be all set to go!

I just like how it just gives you the option of changing how your pochette looks! haha.. just like how the accordeon is sorta 2 in 1 (clutch/wallet) the gold chain let's you turn your pochette into a 2 in 1 too! (more justification on why you just made a GREAT buy besides the great style and the great deal! :graucho: :P haha)