Arghh!!!! German customs office won't let me pick up my LV bracelet

Apr 25, 2006
for at least 20 days!!:sad:

I recently purchased the bracelet from Let Trade. Then last Friday, I got a notice in the mail that I had to go to the customs office in person to pick it up.

So this morning, I printed off my Paypal receipt and went down there.

They asked to opened the package. When they realized it was LV, they said they would have to hold it for a minimal of 20 days while they verify the authenticity of the bracelet (I'm hoping they will just send it to the LV boutique in town).

So I left the customs office empty-handed. I'm trying to see the positive in this (free authenticity test), but do they have to take 20 days?!

OK, rant over. Thanks for reading :smile:

I'm sorry to hear that! I heard that german customs are really strict... I'm working for an online company too and usually germany holds a lot of our items in customs!

Oh Customs in Germany are terrible. They had 2 of my bags there, but when I went to pick it up, I could take it directly with me. I know this sucks but see the positive thing in it like you said

WOW !!!!! I would expect this in FRANCE.....not in Germany !! I hope it works out well for you......I know, the waiting sucks.