Argh! Why isn't my auction in the search result yet?

thymaster

May 30, 2007
I just posted 3 Louis Vuitton Auction today for about 12 hours now and I still can't find my auction through the search engine and there isn't a visitor yet? I am going to post the links and see if someone can spot where did I go wrong. Thanks

do not link your own auctions here or post your eBay ID, please re-read our rules.

For the BEST listing times, list your auctions at LEAST 12 hrs. before you want exposure, BUT if you want to regulate when it starts exactly and when it ends exactly. post your auctions the day before and set a listing TIME. I think there's a 10 cent charge for that.

It takes 24 hours to shoe up on Louis Vuitton, Gucci items etc
It used to work if you paid the extra and chose your start time 24 hours before hand it would show up for the full lisitng period this seems to have stoped. I have now started loosing 10 day listings!

also, listing 3 LV items at the same time might raise a red flag for the dreaded "limits police". TPTB at Ebay might be deciding whether to allow you to post all three or whether to limit your account for an unspecified period of time.

they shouldn't start the countdown until the auction shows on a search, their argument is that the fees are the same for any length auction, so you're not losing any money, it really gets on my pip