Argh!! Something weird happening to my Miroir!!!!

oh no! i'm so sorry to hear about this. hopefully lv can give you some good news about your bag! i turned down a mirior speedy when they were released, and your story makes me glad, because I too am very particular about my bags, and i would be devastated if this happened to one of my pieces. i have my fingers crossed for you and your mirior!

I think the lockits should be fine because it's more structured I've gone over mine already (doesn't hurt to check though)

I don't want to post it so I guess I'll have to take a trek to LV, I'll have to go with a blindfold so I don't buy anything

Sorry to hear that you've found a defect with your miroir
:sad:. I'm sure it must be disappointing to have it happen to an LE and agonise over having to live with the defect or send it away and possibly never see it again. ugh...*comfort*

I haven't really been inspecting my bags closely, so I'm in no position to say they have no defects at all, but I'm just being blissfully ignorant and happily using them as long as they look good on the whole, lol.

Labeladdict, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mirroir! I only own 2 LE's but I know we really take a chance with our $$$ & our :heart:'s when we purchase them since problems that come up may not be easily solvable. My good thoughts & wishes are going out to you & your Mirroir and I really hope LV can work things out for you.

I think the lockits should be fine because it's more structured I've gone over mine already (doesn't hurt to check though)

I don't want to post it so I guess I'll have to take a trek to LV, I'll have to go with a blindfold so I don't buy anything

I hope you get this straightened out, Claire. After your first posted this thread, I quickly took out my silver and gold Miroir Lockits to inspect for defects and so far they seem good as new. Good luck with your little trek to LV --- I know what you mean about having to go in with a blindfold so you don't buy anything. The temptations in LV are so great! LOL

Yes mine is ok! Good luck at LV, bet ya don't wear that blindfold LOL

Ok tomorrow is judgement day I'm taking Goldie to LV hopefully I'll get some info but just incase it needs to be sent away I'm taking pics I'd hate for it to come back in a worse condition I still have the cardboard shaper that came inside it so that should help.

Wish me luck guys