Argh!! Something weird happening to my Miroir!!!!

take the refund...I think....do you think that the peeling might have resulted from certain parts of the bag bending inwards when you're using it? I have a versace handbag in the speedy shape and it tends to bend inwards a bit (the side that is facing my body)...I guess because the bag is not full enough

That's awlful! I'm so sorry!

If LV offer refund I would take it, as you already said you use the silver one more. Just depends if you could cope not having the set. Even if one of them is defective.
You could always consider re-selling it if LV doesn't offer a refund and you decide that you don't to keep it.

Hope everything works out ok!

Q: When a bag is deemed defective by Louis Vuitton, meaning that they destroyed it, does that mean you end up with having paid (in some cases) an obscene amount of money for nothing? Or will Vuitton give you something else in return for destroying your bag?

If they offer a refund I would take it. That's far too much money for a peeling, cracking bag. I was quite upset when I received two brand new bags with problems, as I really wanted a Miroir piece, but the quality should be top notch for this price point.

It's hard to let go, but if you keep it you'll only keep seeing the defects whenever you look at it. Ultimately, you won't use the bag and for what you paid, that is a crime. Accept the refund and hope that you can use it on something else you've had your eye on. Or if you really want your money back, PM me and I'll explain your rights under the law.

Q: When a bag is deemed defective by Louis Vuitton, meaning that they destroyed it, does that mean you end up with having paid (in some cases) an obscene amount of money for nothing? Or will Vuitton give you something else in return for destroying your bag?

My corsaire was £1850 I couldn't get a refund but did get store credit I walked away with about 6 things up to the value of the corsaire.

But I think because my miroir is older and they do the whole very fragile material normal wear and tear blah blah I think I won't get anything but I still have not been able to talk to them

I wish LV would be more keen on inspecting the quality of their LE pieces. Customers pay so much for these bags. I hope you can get a refund or at least a store credit.

My corsaire was £1850 I couldn't get a refund but did get store credit I walked away with about 6 things up to the value of the corsaire.

But I think because my miroir is older and they do the whole very fragile material normal wear and tear blah blah I think I won't get anything but I still have not been able to talk to them

I wouldn't take no for an answer. You've spent a LOT of dough at LV so they need to take care of you KWIM.

my alma handle got a little peeling i think due to the hot weather in singapore i just stick it back no choice no matter how good the quality of the thing is made we had to accept the fact that it is PVC/plastic not leather....my dad told me that it will crack sooner or later but i dont believe it becos i pay so much for it then it crack or peel ???? but now i do well i just live with it try to save it as i could the LV sa alsotold me they cant do anything about it cos it is limited edition... kinda sad...:sad: