Argh!! Something weird happening to my Miroir!!!!

I just took out my silver lockit today for the first time since I bought it. I used it for about a week when she was Brand new! I noticed a scuff on the handle... I don't think these bags are very durable! I totally BABY my bags too, but this is rediculous!

Ouch, sorry about your Miroir Label. Ya sure it wasn't there before and you're just now seeing it? SInce it's on the bottom, maybe you can overlook it. Ask your store manager about it and see if issues like this have been brought up.

Aww sorry about that I would be mad as hell! Well considering LV has a 2 year warranty for all their bags...I would definetly bring it back and I think that I read somewhere that they can repair LE bags for up two years. Since the handbag has been stored the whole time, then it is clearly a defect with the bag, the SA should have no problem fixing the problem for you. Oh and do you have a regular SA? I saw that you have lots of miroirs (the whole collection?) so if you do have a regular SA or regular store even, then I don't see why this would be a problem at all.
(BTW i'm so jealous of your mirroir collection!)

Kuuipo627 - it def wasn't there before I've checked these over a number of time for various reasons

Cosmos - I've used it fairly often when I first got it but haven't used for a good few months definately not as an every day bag

Pro-Shopper - Thank you!
I do have a regular store but I don't hold out much hope they couldn't fix my corsaire and that was only about 3 months old, I see what they say but if it's case of destroying it I think I'd rather keep it with defects as sad as that is

Yes, this is a frustrating situation indeed! Definately get in touch with your store, even if you have to leave it until Monday when they aren't as busy. I think I'd go straight to the store manager though.
If they do carry a 2 yr warranty as someone else here mentioned and they can't repair, then I think they should give you the option of keeping the bag and allowing a partial refund or give the bag back and get a full refund. That probably won't happen though. Boo hoo!

Yes, this is a frustrating situation indeed! Definately get in touch with your store, even if you have to leave it until Monday when they aren't as busy. I think I'd go straight to the store manager though.
If they do carry a 2 yr warranty as someone else here mentioned and they can't repair, then I think they should give you the option of keeping the bag and allowing a partial refund or give the bag back and get a full refund. That probably won't happen though. Boo hoo!

What's a partial refund?